The "Less Than High Speed" 1/6th Military Product Archive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s-l1600 (15).jpg

s-l1600 (64).jpg

s-l1600 (63).jpg

Last edited:
s-l1600 (49).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

Well, it's been a long week for me. Last one for today. Fun stuff. In honor of the return of Michael Keaton as Batman in The Flash.

It's kind of 1/6th scale-ish. Quite a bit of "ish" here though.

Maybe some usefulness for some of the 1/6th female figures in the hobby, as they run smaller and thinner.

s-l1600 (16).jpg

s-l1600 (17).jpg

Last one for today. Fun stuff.

These are custom 1/6 modern medical supplies. They are made, IIRC, by Davinator65 from OSW. No other details on them. But pretty cool and very useful!

IMG_1710.jpeg
I have to say : I have a few Joe‘s from my childhood in the 1960’s and early 70’s Along with a lot of reproductions from the Timeless collection and Masterpiece Edition etc era of the 1990’s . I’m taking down and reboxing figures for an impending move. I’m finding my 1960s— 70’s figures have held up ALOT better than the 1990’s stuff as far as the loose joint situation goes.

View attachment 646539I have to say : I have a few Joe‘s from my childhood in the 1960’s and early 70’s Along with a lot of reproductions from the Timeless collection and Masterpiece Edition etc era of the 1990’s . I’m taking down and reboxing figures for an impending move. I’m finding my 1960s— 70’s figures have held up ALOT better than the 1990’s stuff as far as the loose joint situation goes.

Hey Jimmy
Thanks for sharing. Awesome vintage guys you've got there. I've tried to mix it up a bit, add more WW2 and vintage photos of late, because I know there are a range of collectors here, not just modern. Interesting enough, if you remember Rock N' Roll, from the 12 inch Hall Of Fame series in the early 90s, he was "flocked". My best guess is he might have been a rollover of a rebooted vintage sculpt, ported over to Hall Of Fame. From a cost basis, I can't see why HOF didn't use a molded beard for RNR to save money.

I have a few vintage figures in my collection, something I've observed is, as you said, they are more durable, likely to be suited and built for "outdoor" engagement.

Thanks for sharing, hope you decide to share some more of your vintage collection here with us.

Back