1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually first come first serve but last year I PO?d a figure within the first hour it went up and got 2wks after many already had it in hand.

I've seen a lot of cases where they send the first batch out random people. I've been the one who preordered late and got in the first batch before.

True, heard of that happening too. SSC's credit card processing system doesn't seem to be the fastest; maybe that's part of it. Depends on which card you use or something.:dunno

Yeah that really stood out to me too, since it made such a huge impression in the first few eps. Made me wonder if it got lost or destroyed in some deleted scene...

The Mandalorian began the transition from using the rifle in the back and as his main weapon the moment he got the Beskar armor upgrade, he then began to relay more in his sidearm blaster, he still have the rifle but do not carry it much or at all after the episode with the village/ex-imperial walker. Without giving out spoilers to fellow members that might not have seen the compleat series, the "missing" rifle have to do with the next "armor upgrade weapon" that we see in the final season episode. One very interesting thing...he still carries the chest belt, leg belt and two rpunds of the rifle desintegration ammo cartridges with the Beskar armor BUT look how the rifle sling "securing clip box" is missing..
Now is a simple flat metal base where the clip box goes attached. Very neat detail that show how slowly his armor, weapons and overall look is changing.

The Mandalorian began the transition from using the rifle in the back and as his main weapon the moment he got the Beskar armor upgrade, he then began to relay more in his sidearm blaster, he still have the rifle but do not carry it much or at all after the episode with the village/ex-imperial walker. Without giving out spoilers to fellow members that might not have seen the compleat series, the "missing" rifle have to do with the next "armor upgrade weapon" that we see in the final season episode. One very interesting thing...he still carries the chest belt, leg belt and two rpunds of the rifle desintegration ammo cartridges with the Beskar armor BUT look how the rifle sling "securing clip box" is missing..
Now is a simple flat metal base where the clip box goes attached. Very neat detail that show how slowly his armor, weapons and overall look is changing.

Could be or he will have it clip on the side of the ?armor upgrade? like the Heavy Mando :dunno But you know the original armor better than most hehe. Love your custom and look forward to seeing more of your work.

Yeah I can see them leaving it out for plot reasons, so Mando wouldn't have it quite as easy in the later action sequences. And even in the promo images he's only carrying it with the original armor and not the Beskar.

mandalorian1.jpg

They deliberately did that to sell merchandisess lol.

Non beskar version with the pulse rifle.

Beskar - no long *** gun baby.

Hot Toys says 2020 will be their most ambitious yet. We shall see. Ambitious enough to make this lol.
Not my photo.
Actually making a custom of this once Mandos out would be quite doable. Im considering it. Id probably cut out the side of the helmet to let Yodas ears stick out. Just looks cool imo.
548ef72c972e50a025713858b6f0412b.jpg

Maybe the kid will end up the Mandalorian by the end of the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would?ve been funny had he had it when Gideon showed up. One shot dude is dusted end of episode

Yeah that was one irritation I had. Gideon is standing there in plain site, no helmet. They could have taken him out easily.

But I guess that's Hollywood....

They deliberately did that to sell merchandisess lol.

Non beskar version with the pulse rifle.

Beskar - no long *** gun baby.

Yeah that's interesting. Or Pedro said at some point, this long ass rifle is cool but a pain in the ar$e to lug around everywhere.

I wonder how many door entrances he had to redo without banging it ? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I can see them leaving it out for plot reasons, so Mando wouldn't have it quite as easy in the later action sequences. And even in the promo images he's only carrying it with the original armor and not the Beskar.

I gotta grab more promo images:cool:. Re the rifle I figure it's more like Winter Soldier's Barrett (which really isn't in film) something u carry on the job where there's space to use it *shrug* usually.

But Mando #2 Beskar should come with it, too. They need to have him pick up some sort of disintegration blaster down the road. Like Dirty Harry's Magnum.:monkey3

View attachment 474466

I feel like blasters have no logic in SW, it would be weird if that's his only weapon. Imagine showing up to a gun fight with a pistol and everyone else has rifles or machine guns.

Really hope they include a headsculpt on a Beskar version. Can?t justify spending $240+ without one

I'm fine without it, This is the way.

Me too. If he spends 90% of the full show with helmet on, why would I need an unhelmeted version ? To me the Mandalorian is a character with helmet on. Just like a stormtrooper or Boba Fett etc.

Of course if for some reason in Season 2 he has the helmet off for a lot of the show then sure we'll need one. But until that happens I'm fine with just a helmeted version.

Really hope they include a headsculpt on a Beskar version. Can?t justify spending $240+ without one

The head sculpt would stay in the box. I would not want to pay extra for something that won't get used.

The head sculpt would stay in the box. I would not want to pay extra for something that won't get used.

Yeah, I'm not much on using the unmasked head sculpt on most of my figures, across Star Wars and Marvel. I did use my extra Iron Man Mark L Tony Stark head sculpt to cobble together a non-IM Tony figure, but I don't see that opportunity often with most sculpts, particularly Star Wars.

Back