1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode 2 to get the egg for the Jawa’s!! Poor alien chilling in her Cave then all of a sudden “Home invasion” and killed at her doorstep !!

Exactly!! You take that character and a unknown baby Alien run the exact same show, it?s a very boring show. So we need to come up with a cool character. Oh I got it what about a Mandolorian? That?s a nice trick!!! Don?t get me wrong there are very cool original scenes like the Ig 11 shoot out, the lava boat, smashing stormtrooper helmet, and I liked the insect character ?full stop? scene. But overall it was boring show, walking up and down the street waisting valuable running time. Even devoted Muslim woman will take their burka?s off when Their home. Didn?t like the scene when he walked into someone home when they were sleeping and killed then (Rhino Alien). That was cold!!! I just can?t understand wearing the helmet all the time. Even when all by himself. Anyways I look forward to Season 2

Yeah the only part of the show I?m iffy on is the concept of Mandalorians never taking off their helmets. When has that ever been a thing? Feels a bit forced. Filoni retconning himself there, considering most of the clone wars Mandalorians, not to mention Sabine spent a good deal of the time with no buckets on.
That said, I love the show, and this figure came out looking great. Glad I preordered both versions.

Episode 2 to get the egg for the Jawa?s!! Poor alien chilling in her Cave then all of a sudden ?Home invasion? and killed at her doorstep !!

LOL...right. The way you described it I thought he was murdering some sentient in their sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the only part of the show I?m iffy on is the concept of Mandalorians never taking off their helmets. When has that ever been a thing? Feels a bit forced. Filoni retconning himself there, considering most of the clone wars Mandalorians, not to mention Sabine spent a good deal of the time with no buckets on.
That said, I love the show, and this figure came out looking great. Glad I preordered both versions.

I just overlook it. I think it?s goofy and unrealistic. They could have shot it in such a way that we don?t get to see his face without going Filoni on it.

(Never go Full Filoni).

I take the helmet thing as either an old tradition that these Mandos brought back or something very fundamentalist they do based on the trauma of whatever the Empire did to break them. I have to assume we'll hey an explanation. Plenty of time to flesh it out

I pre-ordered the Beskar armor version, but this is seriously tempting me.

Episode 2 to get the egg for the Jawa?s!! Poor alien chilling in her Cave then all of a sudden ?Home invasion? and killed at her doorstep !!

See, i would have never thought of that. But in SW everything is suppose to be equal and you're right, dude went in there and jacked her baby after stabbing her in the neck - all for a Jawa comedy moment of which he had disintegrated family members of earlier. ****s messed up when you really thing about it.

But when you first said you didn't like the show and that it kind of made you feel sick - i thought it may have something to do with the look of the show as it being a bit dark like "Solo" with bright flashes of light. I have heard people say "Solo" makes them queasy for those reasons.

Exactly!! You take that character and a unknown baby Alien run the exact same show, it?s a very boring show. So we need to come up with a cool character. Oh I got it what about a Mandolorian? That?s a nice trick!!! Don?t get me wrong there are very cool original scenes like the Ig 11 shoot out, the lava boat, smashing stormtrooper helmet, and I liked the insect character ?full stop? scene. But overall it was boring show, walking up and down the street waisting valuable running time. Even devoted Muslim woman will take their burka?s off when Their home. Didn?t like the scene when he walked into someone home when they were sleeping and killed then (Rhino Alien). That was cold!!! I just can?t understand wearing the helmet all the time. Even when all by himself. Anyways I look forward to Season 2

I got a legit LOL from your closing statement! Thank you for that :)

Seems hindered a good bit considering that the stuff they rolled out last week isn't due for ALMOST TWO YEARS??? Holy ****, a person could date, get married, have a child, and get divorced before receiving a damn day one HT preorder nowadays.

But I suppose an eventual re-release is always possible...

Planning on the divorce in advance :rotfl And im sure the toys play a role leading up to it :slap

See, i would have never thought of that. But in SW everything is suppose to be equal and you're right, dude went in there and jacked her baby after stabbing her in the neck - all for a Jawa comedy moment of which he had disintegrated family members of earlier. ****s messed up when you really thing about it.

But when you first said you didn't like the show and that it kind of made you feel sick - i thought it may have something to do with the look of the show as it being a bit dark like "Solo" with bright flashes of light. I have heard people say "Solo" makes them queasy for those reasons.

From the very beginning Star Wars has given us: Murder. Assault. Dismemberment. Bloodsport. Slavery. Torture. Genocide. Mass casualties on *both* sides. Consumption of sentient beings by everything from apex predators to Ewoks. All very casual about it, save for the odd "NOOOooOOO!!" for dramatic effect.

Poaching wildlife is pretty low on the list of Star Wars atrocities.

Planning on the divorce in advance :rotfl And im sure the toys play a role leading up to it :slap

Whenever my wife complains about the toys, I tell that the toys were here before you and they will be here after you.

She also doesn?t have any idea what they are really worth or what I paid.

Some of those blogger shots are pretty amazing, especially the posing. As many have already commented, a definite man-in-suit vibe with the excellent proportions. I actually like this look more than the beskar version...glad I po'd.

It's a small thing, but I wish HT would have done a unique Mandalorian-inspired slip cover for the box, similar to what they came up with for Chirrut and Jyn Rogue One. Mandalorian is going to be a cash cow for them....a little extra effort would go a long way.

The figure a stunner to be sure.

Hopefully in the next couple days we will hear from that toy guy and his kids, almost always first anymore. I would imagine Justin before week's end, I bet he really hates this one;)

Looks really amazing!

A good primer for my Mandalorian Deluxe haha

Some of those blogger shots are pretty amazing, especially the posing. As many have already commented, a definite man-in-suit vibe with the excellent proportions. I actually like this look more than the beskar version...glad I po'd.

It's a small thing, but I wish HT would have done a unique Mandalorian-inspired slip cover for the box, similar to what they came up with for Chirrut and Jyn Rogue One. Mandalorian is going to be a cash cow for them....a little extra effort would go a long way.

The figure a stunner to be sure.

Instead they give us the pulse rifle shock effects lol.

Pants looks super baggy to me. Could just be futzing. Everything above the waste looks good. Below, not so much

Hopefully in the next couple days we will hear from that toy guy and his kids, almost always first anymore. I would imagine Justin before week's end, I bet he really hates this one;)

:lol :lol :lol

There's also that other Hong Kong guy on FB who does half english half Chinese reviews. But he says "OK" way too much, gets really annoying. Video quality can be pretty bad too, but that might be just FB ??

Back