1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that all the armour is attached by velcro, as though HT are allowing for customisation between figures, or potential upgrades.

It also allows for some repositioning of the thigh armour if you decide to tuck the trousers further into the boots to reduce the bagginess.

Episode 2 to get the egg for the Jawa?s!! Poor alien chilling in her Cave then all of a sudden ?Home invasion? and killed at her doorstep !!

Correct me if I?m wrong, but I remember it like he had no idea what he was walking into and then the Mudhorn was almost splitting him apart. Don?t think he intended to go in, murder the mother and steal her beloved child.

This is the first time I've ever paid a premium to get a figure shipped from HK before the US release.

Pants looks super baggy to me. Could just be futzing. Everything above the waste looks good. Below, not so much

That?s what stood out to me since the Promo shots last year. I?ve always assumed it?s just from the pants fabric being too light to the thigh armor being there will cause that pants leg to just ?flare? out. Although I?m sure someone who cares more will comes out with some trick.

Pants are a bit baggy, but maybe as Guyver said, that'll confer a better range of motion. The only other minor issue I can see is that the head does seem to sit a bit high, but what I assume is a dumbbell peg can probably be swapped out if you want it lower.

Pants are a bit baggy, but maybe as Guyver said, that'll confer a better range of motion. The only other minor issue I can see is that the head does seem to sit a bit high, but what I assume is a dumbbell peg can probably be swapped out if you want it lower.

Yeah, said the same thing about the head in a previous comment, glad it's not just me. Should be an easy fix though.

Exactly!! You take that character and a unknown baby Alien run the exact same show, it?s a very boring show. So we need to come up with a cool character. Oh I got it what about a Mandolorian? That?s a nice trick!!! Don?t get me wrong there are very cool original scenes like the Ig 11 shoot out, the lava boat, smashing stormtrooper helmet, and I liked the insect character ?full stop? scene. But overall it was boring show, walking up and down the street waisting valuable running time. Even devoted Muslim woman will take their burka?s off when Their home. Didn?t like the scene when he walked into someone home when they were sleeping and killed then (Rhino Alien). That was cold!!! I just can?t understand wearing the helmet all the time. Even when all by himself. Anyways I look forward to Season 2

Out of this whole thread, this is definitely the top post. It is genius on so many levels. But when I got to...

"But overall it was boring show, walking up and down the street waisting valuable running time. Even devoted Muslim woman will take their burkas off when Their home."

...that's when I really, truly had to literally LOL.

Perhaps now that Mando finally has a jetpack, he can zoom up and down a street instead of wasting his and our time doing regular, mortal stuff like walking. The nerve of him! How dare he.

Let me guess, Bo is also ticked that Mando disintegrated some Jawas. That sand-crawler was their HOME, how cruel!!!

Thank you for some much-needed humor, Bo. And this:

"Anyways I look forward to Season 2"

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am sorry, this is just too funny :rotfl

This is the first time I've ever paid a premium to get a figure shipped from HK before the US release.

After watching the vid if I hadn't po'd way back I would. This fig is badass. Only regret is no flame effect. Dunno if HT planned it but I'll mix and match with Mando v2.

From the very beginning Star Wars has given us: Murder. Assault. Dismemberment. Bloodsport. Slavery. Torture. Genocide. Mass casualties on *both* sides. Consumption of sentient beings by everything from apex predators to Ewoks. All very casual about it, save for the odd "NOOOooOOO!!" for dramatic effect.

Poaching wildlife is pretty low on the list of Star Wars atrocities.

I'm in a FB group for female Star Wars fans. Recently someone got ALLLLLL upset about someone else who shall remain nameless, having the temerity to use artwork showing Oola from RotJ kneeling while offering a drink. I mean, she really got bent out of shape over this exploitation, as she called it.

Well, I said, in the movie she WAS a slave. Slavery is everywhere in SW, along with all the other stuff you mentioned above. Is this the hill you wanna die on? Because I have a funny feeling, serving drinks was the very-very least of the things expected of Twi'lek females. I mean, think about it. Despite interspecies differences, Jabba for one seemed very salacious toward anthropoid females. How would that even work?! And UGH. Trandoshans were notorious slavers. How did they treat the anthropoid women they held captive before they were put up on the slave vendue on Nal Hutta or wherever...? Yeah.... hmmm. Perhaps these are more important issues than serving drinks.

Some people have trouble differentiating fantasy from reality, though.

/end threadjack

[...]
Some people have trouble differentiating fantasy from reality, though.

/end threadjack

Some fans are easily seduced by the uplifting and magical John Williams score, never stopping to think that the galaxy far, far away as portrayed is an awful place with multigenerational Game of Thrones level brutality. :lol

It?s Star WARS not Star Happy-Fun-Times.

Has anyone else noticed the way the cloak hangs on this figure? Looked very good in the video, maybe HT is stepping up their game on that count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just re-watched the Mando trailer as it popped up in my feed.

Just watching it took me back to that feeling last year when we were waiting for it, and the anticipation. It looked so cool. Would it suck ??

Just gets me even more excited for Season 2 !!

I just re-watched the Mando trailer as it popped up in my feed.

Just watching it took me back to that feeling last year when we were waiting for it, and the anticipation. It looked so cool. Would it suck ??

Just gets me even more excited for Season 2 !!

I wonder how many times he will change his look in each upcoming season :dunno

I wonder how many times he will change his look in each upcoming season :dunno

I'd wager two. He'll probably wear the updated Beskar with thigh armor early on and then end up with a colored set of armor by season's end.

B8A4562D-B521-4BE8-8A52-871BEF34E617.jpeg

I wish they gave us a trailer for season 2 but I guess that would spoil season one for people who have not seen it

Star Wars Celebration was originally slated to be in a few weeks. There's no doubt they would've debuted the trailer there, so they'll probably just do something virtual and drop the trailer online then.

The first season of the show ended almost 9 months ago already, I don't think they care about spoilers judging by how they basically were giving the Episode IX movie away in trailers:lol

Star Wars Celebration was originally slated to be in a few weeks. There's no doubt they would've debuted the trailer there, so they'll probably just do something virtual and drop the trailer online then.

The first season of the show ended almost 9 months ago already, I don't think they care about spoilers judging by how they basically were giving the Episode IX movie away in trailers:lol

Yeah a Season 2 trailer will drop any day I reckon. Disney earnings call today. No doubt bad news considering pretty much everything they do fun parks, movies and ocean cruises are set back massively by Covid, so they'll need to do something to divert news away from those crappy numbers.

I know, how about a Mando Season 2 trailer.....it's about all they've got at this point too.

Yeah a Season 2 trailer will drop any day I reckon. Disney earnings call today. No doubt bad news considering pretty much everything they do fun parks, movies and ocean cruises are set back massively by Covid, so they'll need to do something to divert news away from those crappy numbers.

I know, how about a Mando Season 2 trailer.....it's about all they've got at this point too.

Exactly. Spinning it into a positive and releasing it for "the fans" for being sad about Celebration being cancelled is pretty much the easiest thing this Disney PR team will ever have to do:lol

Back