The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebel shock trooper cleaning planets from remnants of Empire.

No that was Cara Dune (Gina Carano) who is the ex Rebel Shock Trooper.

Pochohontas just seems to be a good shot with the rifle. So definitely not a Stormtrooper. Remains to be found out.....maybe ex Mando ??

No that was Cara Dune (Gina Carano) who is the ex Rebel Shock Trooper.

Pochohontas just seems to be a good shot with the rifle. So definitely not a Stormtrooper. Remains to be found out.....maybe ex Mando ??

Ohhhhhh you?re on to something!

I bet you just hit the nail on the head hence the importance she placed on Mando helmet.

They won?t make her an ex stormtrooper because of Finn storyline in the ST and not a rebel soldier because of being a copy of Cara.

So ex Mando showing a simple life retired , bingo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But she asked Mando what happens if he takes off the helmet and he replied that he could never put it back on (or something like that). If she was Mandalorian, she should already know that.

But she asked Mando what happens if he takes off the helmet and he replied that he could never put it back on (or something like that). If she was Mandalorian, she should already know that.

She was asking him in a metaphorical manner as if for him to ask himself that question.

She was asking him in a metaphorical manner as if for him to ask himself that question.

Hmmm, didn't think about it that way. I only watched this episode once so far (last Friday) so I'm a bit fuzzy on some of the details. IDK, I just think If she were Mandalorian she would have had that village a little more prepared for the raiders and wouldn't have got caught off guard.

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Being only 50% correct is way below an F. Remember that. And daisy ridley, brie larson, kathleen kennedy, rian Johnson and all others who are misandrists and can't stand the sight of men are infinitely worse than people who don't mind men being the main character in a TV show. Fact!

I was actually referring to your post that he quoted as being one of the ones that were true. I sympathize with your autism and your inability to possess any feelings of attraction towards another person, but you need to chill out and think before you send someone a PM telling them they “truly need to commit suicide.”

You know, that would have been pretty cool. The great "reveal" would have had more impact.

By the way, this thread all of sudden got flooded with posts.

I bet the hold off the reveal for a truly emotional break for Mando, like when he discovers yodles body....

Hopefully its not for the ever tired cliche moment for a kiss......

Hopefully Yodel lives and Mando gets to stay as bounty hunter with no love attachments. Maybe he can stopover for some great helmet every now and then though from the villager. b4c3e5ab19d501300de683bbc8de1c1e.jpg

Even though ep 4 wasn't as great as ep 3 imo, this show continues to kick ass. Friday seems too far away right now - I really wish they would show a preview of the next episode after the end credits each week.:impatient:

Hmmm, didn't think about it that way. I only watched this episode once so far (last Friday) so I'm a bit fuzzy on some of the details. IDK, I just think If she were Mandalorian she would have had that village a little more prepared for the raiders and wouldn't have got caught off guard.

Great point about her training her camp but maybe she gave up the warrior way.

Did you notice how she was the only one who knew how to hide in the water she took to that bog like a vietcong to a rice patty.

I have enjoyed all of the episodes so far. It's nice to get flashbacks to when he is saved from the battle droids and that you learn about Mandalorian culture too. And I agree that his voice is normal when he speaks. You can hear the emotion in it too. I like the show a lot and hope when Cassian and 2KSO and Kenobi all get theirs that they are enjoyable with high production values. Maybe Mechanical Maul can get a show to and fill in some holes presented at the end of Solo.

I'm just glad Mando doesn't sound like Batman.

True:lol

Great point about her training her camp but maybe she gave up the warrior way.

Did you notice how she was the only one who knew how to hide in the water she took to that bog like a vietcong to a rice patty.

Another good point and lol at the vc/rice patty.

I still think they were just going with the standard bullied small town formula like you would see in the A-Team. There's always one yocal who has a bigger part/more lines than the rest who seems just a little quicker on the uptake.:lol

Last edited:
I have enjoyed all of the episodes so far. It's nice to get flashbacks to when he is saved from the battle droids and that you learn about Mandalorian culture too. And I agree that his voice is normal when he speaks. You can hear the emotion in it too. I like the show a lot and hope when Cassian and 2KSO and Kenobi all get theirs that they are enjoyable with high production values. Maybe Mechanical Maul can get a show to and fill in some holes presented at the end of Solo.

Considering Deborah Chow did Chapter 3 and that's my favorite episode so far, I have complete faith in her.

I feel like the Kenobi show has to end just like the Rebels episode with him and Maul. I feel like they're intertwined and Ewan and Ray deserve to have that final scene together, in live-action.

Back