The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm I cant believe you missed the part were the Emperors Soul pops right back up and then escapes.. Look you can see it right at the very end of the fall..

giphy.gif

:lol

;)

And after it his soul pops up it Mary Poppins (verb form) over to his emergency escape shuttle which was always docked within the reactor core, and his faithful Sith acolytes whisked him away to Exegol. Was I the only one that saw them going in the opposite direction when Lando's attack squadron was going in? :D

In 1977 Tatooine was a remote world on the edge of civilization.

Now it's where pretty much everyone stops and everything happens. :slap

It's like freakin' space-Cheers.

Don't forget Jakku. It's "pretty much nowhere" but was the site of the Empire's last stand, a secret Imperial research facility and where the last hope of the galaxy was hidden.

Dude please TCW has Anakin and ObiWan sending Ahsoka to fight Darth Maul and Mandalorians and not once was it ever mentioned in ROTS that Maul was back and that was on the same day!

Don?t even get me started on the existence of the dark saber lol

So yeah don?t be shocked if FO timeline doesn?t add up to any silly book you read lol

Why do you think the "silly" book writers would set discovery of the FO at 6 years prior to TFA instead of 25? Might it have something to do with trying to salvage whatever dignity they could for the OT heroes? Might it have something to do with not wanting to make it seem like Jedi Master Luke and General Leia knew about a threat like that for 20+ years and accomplished nothing in stopping it?

You might want to consider that perhaps some of those silly novel writers thought things through more than the actual ST writers did and didn't want to crap on the OT character legacies any more than what was already being done to them.

By rooting for the FO to become a known commodity in the Mando timeline, you're asking that it be likely that characters like Ahsoka, Bo-Katan, and Jedi-friendly Mandalorians find out about the FO 25 years before the events of TFA. But Luke and Leia couldn't do anything about it the entire two-and-a-half *decades*?

The outnumbered Rebellion (once Luke joined) wiped out 2 Death Stars and an entire Empire in less than 6 years, but now you want an entire New Republic, Jedi Master Luke, and General Leia to be incapable of stopping an upstart replacement they should've known about 20 years earlier? Why aren't you more concerned with preserving some shred of dignity for the OT crew's competency? If Mando is super satisfying right now while not touching on that stuff, why are you so eager for the show to take it on?

Why do you think the "silly" book writers would set discovery of the FO at 6 years prior to TFA instead of 25? Might it have something to do with trying to salvage whatever dignity they could for the OT heroes? Might it have something to do with not wanting to make it seem like Jedi Master Luke and General Leia knew about a threat like that for 20+ years and accomplished nothing in stopping it?

You might want to consider that perhaps some of those silly novel writers thought things through more than the actual ST writers did and didn't want to crap on the OT character legacies any more than what was already being done to them.

By rooting for the FO to become a known commodity in the Mando timeline, you're asking that it be likely that characters like Ahsoka, Bo-Katan, and Jedi-friendly Mandalorians find out about the FO 25 years before the events of TFA. But Luke and Leia couldn't do anything about it the entire two-and-a-half *decades*?

The outnumbered Rebellion (once Luke joined) wiped out 2 Death Stars and an entire Empire in less than 6 years, but now you want an entire New Republic, Jedi Master Luke, and General Leia to be incapable of stopping an upstart replacement they should've known about 20 years earlier? Why aren't you more concerned with preserving some shred of dignity for the OT crew's competency? If Mando is super satisfying right now while not touching on that stuff, why are you so eager for the show to take it on?

Books lol

Books lol

Sequel Trilogy lol

:monkey3

Seriously, Mando should change history and consign the ST to the Star Wars version of the Kelvin Universe.

His timeline would then be free to follow the older, better written EU novels. (Han and Leia would have Jacen, Jaina and Anakin, rather than the comically unconvincing Ben).

Why is Gideon standing like that?

Like Mando, he's a proud Dad...:monkey3

cloned.jpg

Rumor mill:

Courtesy of FSK (H/T u/Doiinko on Reddit), the German equivalent of the BBFC and the MPA, The Mandalorian season 2, episode 5 will run for just over 45 minutes – 45:06 to be precise.

Rumor mill:

Courtesy of FSK (H/T u/Doiinko on Reddit), the German equivalent of the BBFC and the MPA, The Mandalorian season 2, episode 5 will run for just over 45 minutes ? 45:06 to be precise.

Ooh! That conflicts with the plot leaks going around that the episode will be 58 minutes long. The plot thickens!

First thing I'll be doing when I watch it will be check the runtime. :lol That alone will tell me whether or not to expect all the stuff from the alleged plot leak.

If the 58-minute episode leak is accurate, you'll learn Baby Yoda's actual name and his origin (surprisingly detailed, actually). Plus, fans of the animated shows and the old EU are gonna get much more than just Ahsoka to geek out over. People like TheDucky will be on Cloud Nine. :lol

Turd is going to flip dafaq out when he sees this lol

U can't run from it:horror. We all know what was floating in that lab like the last pickle left in the jar.

Plus the big red herring of the pilot going on about incidents in the Outer Rim, that the core planets are apparently oblivious to:slap (a kindly attempt on F & F's part to help the team; but imagine after the fall of the Empire that there was a flood of folks trying to get to Exegol, 'coz at least Palps threw in dental benefits and the Dementor black robe if you joined up).

So ultimately tho since those Nevarro pickles were a write-off, Palps must've had other labs with jars. There can be only one. So how do u pick which one gets to shuffle around like an animated corpse in a bathrobe and bully Kylo?

Still, no matter where this series goes, they can't take Baby stealing cookies and that aerial sequence from me.:cool:

If the 58-minute episode leak is accurate, you'll learn Baby Yoda's actual name and his origin (surprisingly detailed, actually). Plus, fans of the animated shows and the old EU are gonna get much more than just Ahsoka to geek out over. People like TheDucky will be on Cloud Nine.

If Ezra Bridger shows up my head would explode - but still, waiting on the inevitable clash between Mando's values, these other Mandalorians, Death Watch, and for Baby to lay down the law. Season 3 maybe. Am in no hurry to leave the sandbox.

If Ezra Bridger shows up my head would explode - but still, waiting on the inevitable clash between Mando's values, these other Mandalorians, Death Watch, and for Baby to lay down the law. Season 3 maybe. Am in no hurry to leave the sandbox.

I've been watching Rebels for the first time & I'm really enjoying it. Now I'm imagining Sabine Wren showing up and getting creative with Mando's helmet while he's asleep, and he's totally oblivious until catching his reflection in the RC's cockpit glass lol...

Dude please TCW has Anakin and ObiWan sending Ahsoka to fight Darth Maul and Mandalorians and not once was it ever mentioned in ROTS that Maul was back and that was on the same day!

Don?t even get me started on the existence of the dark saber lol

So yeah don?t be shocked if FO timeline doesn?t add up to any silly book you read lol

You are still crying about that yet constantly look past all the BS that is far worse in the ST. Amazing.

I've been watching Rebels for the first time & I'm really enjoying it. Now I'm imagining Sabine Wren showing up and getting creative with Mando's helmet while he's asleep, and he's totally oblivious until catching his reflection in the RC's cockpit glass lol...

:lol
Yeah, I was suprised how much I like Rebels. I rewatch actually. IMO the characters are so distinct with their different quirks and personal demons. Some fairly sophisticated ideas come up as well, for a "kid's show". Great design work. Chopper is one of my favorite droids. :)

Interestingly, according to the recently released Star Wars Book the First Order grew out of the New Republic, and the Final Order out of the Empire. Hence the Final Order's hardware more resembled that of the Empire.

But the First Order aesthetic was still obviously heavily influenced by that of the Empire.

Back