The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I enjoy Matrix the movie completely collapses when you realize that the machines didn’t need to pacify the humans with a matrix they could have just as easily harnessed their bio energy without any need for a virtual world.

Lucas was still spanked though lol

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy Matrix the movie completely collapses when you realize that the machines didn’t need to pacify the humans with a matrix they could have just as easily harnessed their bio energy without any need for a virtual world.

Lucas was still spanked though lol
Huh? It explained in the film that they needed them to be passive for it to work?

Thats the whole point of the Matrix…

This thread has sunk to the bottom of the movie section... :lol

I blame... their own ad campaign. **cue Nicholson laugh**
What is there isn’t bad but it’s sad that the Matrix video-game tech got more buzz than the actual movie.

Lets face it day and date releases on HBOMAX diminishes buzz.

Plus Tobey is sucking up the spotlight lol

Spiderman buzz is as big as IW/EG buzz that’s insane.

WB doesn’t even get Hawkeye levels of buzz.

The Batman is literally the only thing generating buzz for WB rightfully so it looks good but people are just not expecting greatness from the Matrix.

Last edited:
I remember when everyone was talking about Roger Rabbit... but Die Hard 1988.

I remember when everyone was talking about The Phantom Menace... but The Matrix 1999.
So Lana will usurp Bully Maquire?

Why you giving Clown false hope?

This is not your grandfather’s 1988/1999.

I am excited for this movie to close the year in on a high note, i wanna know if they will show how Morpheus dies in the Matrix Online to explain the younger Morpheus.

Matrix 2 and 3 are such a blur for me I consider Matrix a single movie franchise lol

All I remember from them is a french accent, cgi army of Agent Smith, cgi car hood jumping and a screaming old man in a mech suit maybe Ripley’s father or something.

Saw them opening night first show refunds were denied because I stayed until credits.

Last edited:
This thread has sunk to the bottom of the movie section... :lol

I blame... their own ad campaign. **cue Nicholson laugh**
BbnTdgN.gif

Back