The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched a spoiler review and holy crap. :lol

This movie might be genius level trolling or really bad depending on how well they execute the ideas because it seems a major chunk of the film is literally making fun of reboots and the studios making these films, down to Neo being a total beta in the beginning and Trinity dating a guy name Chad as a way to criticize how old beloved heroes are made a shell of themselves in reboots. The big bad studio is making a crappy fourth Matrix "game" because nostalgia sells....sounds familiar. :lol

This movie might be genius level trolling or really bad depending on how well they execute the ideas because it seems a major chunk of the film is literally making fun of reboots and the studios making these films, down to Neo being a total beta in the beginning and Trinity dating a guy name Chad as a way to criticize how old beloved heroes are made a shell of themselves in reboots. The big bad studio is making a crappy fourth Matrix "game" because nostalgia sells....sounds familiar. :lol
Sounds like the director lost their marbles.

Neo and Silent Trinity Strike Back

The fact that Matrix 4 commercials are using that blasted "Alice" song that Jye hates is an indication of complete hands-off marketing from the director. Either that or "she" is not as clever as she thinks she is.

The fact that Matrix 4 commercials are using that blasted "Alice" song that Jye hates is an indication of complete hands-off marketing from the director. Either that or "she" is not as clever as she thinks she is.

I don't know. That video game footage that came out had Neo telling some new character that the marketing were the bad guys and to stay away from them.

This seems like a more of an pessimistic opinion of society compared to a true continuation of the previous trilogy.

I also feel like the director is playing a misdirection, but in the way it is being done is not beneficial to the movie.

Still going to be good right?... 👀😬 :lol

Back