The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is not a huge Star Wars person. Has no sense of order in the movies. But she loves ROTS (though I think that might be because it was the first movie we saw together when we started dating)

That said, she didn't like the ST at all. All she liked is Babu Frick.

Me too. :lol

I need to see it again. I think I'm glad I watched it first on HBO Max. I think I'll go watch it on the big screen after Christmas with my updated awareness of the film's pros and cons to see how it plays.

Probably. The movie provides endless flashbacks but it assumes that you recognize the context of the flashbacks. I don't recall the film recapping the events that led to the rise of the machines and the start of the war which is a pretty important backdrop to be oblivious to.
Bad idea, the sound mix is muddled, couldn’t understand the plot because they sound muffled!!

Bad idea, the sound mix is muddled, couldn’t understand the plot because they sound muffled!!
There's a Dolby Laser theater nearby with crystal clear Atmos so I'd be surprised if the sound ends up being muffled there. That said even if it is at least I already know the plot so I won't be lost either way, ha ha.

We're living in an age where both nostalgia sells and Hollywood is out of new ideas.

As alluded to in the film, if we have to go back to The Matrix I'm just glad there's a Wachowski at the helm.

Back