The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember liking DUNC but that might have just been the ambien I was on.....

Really need to watch it while not abusing prescription sleeping medication.

Perhaps the after-credit scene is meant to be stupid as way to make fun of the whole idea of movies having after credit scenes? Obviously, it's not meant to be taken seriously.
Sounds like something Shane Black would've done. Except critics rightfully slammed The Predator for turning its franchise into a joke while Resurrections is getting praised.

Well, maybe I'm speaking too soon. I'll watch it one of these days and see for myself what the deal is.

The article below just shows how this movie was forced as dreadlocks jumped in to make it so no one else would write or direct it. Then dreads felt the need to punish the studio by acknowledging that fact IN THE MOVIE. George Lucas would be proud.

Obviously this is a hack job movie that had more to do with studio/creative politics than to make a true successor to the Matrix Trilogy, or to reboot it completely. All attempts at justifying how intelligent this movie is ignoring the fact that it is all about money and control. This movie symbolizes the putting of a lump of coal in your stocking. I give the other sibling credit for having some integrity by not having anything to do with this movie.

https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/...cUT86RHE-thiYVAbuIlLWHdleysNkmhPydv82qC3ucWA8

The article below just shows how this movie was forced as dreadlocks jumped in to make it so no one else would write or direct it. Then dreads felt the need to punish the studio by acknowledging that fact IN THE MOVIE. George Lucas would be proud.

Obviously this is a hack job movie that had more to do with studio/creative politics than to make a true successor to the Matrix Trilogy, or to reboot it completely. All attempts at justifying how intelligent this movie is ignoring the fact that it is all about money and control. This movie symbolizes the putting of a lump of coal in your stocking. I give the other sibling credit for having some integrity by not having anything to do with this movie.

https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/...cUT86RHE-thiYVAbuIlLWHdleysNkmhPydv82qC3ucWA8
And she was probably laughing all the way to the bank

Making my way thru the previous one before watching this, and man is Rubber Neo bad looking in the second fighting the Smiths. We were cracking up the whole time.

Watched The Matrix with the wife last night in prep for this. As incomprehensible as it is, she has never watched The Matrix or its sequels.

Sadly, the 22 year old film did nothing for her. She didn't like it.

Watching it from start to finish with her did make me realize just how old that movie is now, and it really no longer surprises. Masterful cinematography and staging... but to be honest it is a little slow up until the last 20-30 minutes. So much of its genius at the time has been over-utilized and has influenced so many movies since... I think that's its major problem.

Back