The moment of truth:pick one

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moment of Truth

• Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Votes: 49 31.0%
  • The Terminator

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • Aliens

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • Alien

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • Predator

Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Predator 2

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alien
Aliens
Terminator
Terminator 2
Predator
Predator 2

Heh :D

For movies, I'm the sort of person who goes for depth. While both the Alien and Terminator franchises above have depth, Alien is so much fun due to its setting and design.

I'm surprised that "Aliens" is so popular, i'm a huge "Alien" fan myself. I really liked the action and cinematography but the marines were about a cheesy as they were in Predator.

Just my 2 cents, if you don't like it eat me.

I'm surprised that "Aliens" is so popular, i'm a huge "Alien" fan myself. I really liked the action and cinematography but the marines were about a cheesy as they were in Predator.

Just my 2 cents, if you don't like it eat me.
A very fair, and completely objective analysis, from someone named "theTerminator" :D

;)

1. Aliens
2. The Terminator
3. Alien
4. Predator
5. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
6. Predator 2

In terms of what I could watch over and over again it goes like this...

1. Aliens / Terminator 2 : Judgment day ( I can't pick one..... not possible.. )
2. Predator
3. Terminator
4. Alien
5.Predator 2

That said there all perfect imo. Hard to choose out of them all for me personally.
They all could be number 1 really , depends on my mood too...
I see alien ( and maybe terminator ) as more of a horror whilst the rest are more sci-fi action flicks so its hard to group them...

OK I voted Aliens. Its not the one I would necessarily watch the most and the aliens aren't my favourite 'creature' of the 'big four' - Alien, Predator, Terminator&Robocop - but I think it is the most emotionally powerful film of the lot. And I don't think there are any negatives to it where I could say that there is with T2 (poorly paced in the middle - T-1000 pulls a complete disappearing act)

My voting order:

1)Aliens
2)The Terminator
3)Predator
4)Alien
5)T2
6)Predator 2

Alien

The film almost never leaves my dvd player upstairs, an I check at least weekly for news of the bluray versions of the whole set, but really mostly Alien!

Back