The NEXT SW 12" Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did. :monkey3

I've got a summer flu, bear with me.

I'm just having a little fun with ya, hope I gave you a little chuckle, I had stomach flu back in February, so I know the hell it can be, hope you feel better dude.

I updated the list on the first page, I listed out figures instead of just counting.

Excellent. I popped it up on the first post so people can see what we got so far and keep track, hope that's cool.

Fine by me. I have everything on that list, so it scared me a bit to list out all of that, since I can't display them right now, I forget how much I have lol.

There has been a lot of main characters recently (ANH Kenobi, ANH Leia, ESB Luke, Snow Bunny Padme,and now the Sidi-Palps two pack)... I wouldn't be surprised if the next offering would be a secondary character in the vein of Bib Fortuna.

Barring that, I'd say either Lando or ANH Han Solo. I just hope it isn't another Jedi or Luke... my wallet needs the rest.

There has been a lot of main characters recently (ANH Kenobi, ANH Leia, ESB Luke, Snow Bunny Padme,and now the Sidi-Palps two pack)... I wouldn't be surprised if the next offering would be a secondary character in the vein of Bib Fortuna.

Barring that, I'd say either Lando or ANH Han Solo. I just hope it isn't another Jedi or Luke... my wallet needs the rest.

Your first point is very logical... and makes me think. Actually it makes me go hmmmmm...

But can't you pick one: Lando or Han? I'm trying to run a tally here. :)

If the next figure were to go the route of secondary character, my guess is any of these could work.

Order of the Jedi - Ki-Adi Mundi or Saesee Tiin

Scum & Villainy - Some Jabba Palace addition , Ponda Baba to counterpoint ANH Ben, Nute Gunray to counterpoint Sidious Hologram

If the next figure were to go the route of secondary character, my guess is any of these could work.

Scum & Villainy - Some Jabba Palace addition , Ponda Baba to counterpoint ANH Ben, Nute Gunray to counterpoint Sidious Hologram

Thats who I want next. But I don't think he will be next.

LANDO! LANDO! LANDO!

it would be great if the next figure would be count dooku. they already have a head sculpt in scaramunga. :D

btw, if you're counting pre-orders, your list forgot buboicullaar.

Thats who I want next. But I don't think he will be next.

Well I'd say he's definitely got favorable odds to be the next order of the Jedi figure, less of course Yoda comes along soon.

Oh, I just thought of another strong prediction possiblity, Phantom Menace Anakin to further push the big collaborative body.

btw, if you're counting pre-orders, your list forgot buboicullaar.

Ooooh yes thank you, Wor-Gar we need an update, and I don't know where it goes, but Chess Table was missing from the list too, and since I did throw in Jabba's throne I guess the table should be there too, but is it a Hero of the Rebellion lol. :rotfl

Ooooh yes thank you, Wor-Gar we need an update, and I don't know where it goes, but Chess Table was missing from the list too, and since I did throw in Jabba's throne I guess the table should be there too, but is it a Hero of the Rebellion lol. :rotfl

I'm not counting the damn table because it isn't a "being" or communicative in any way (I added that last part to fend off your suggestion that the Probe Droids aren't beings either). :)

But Bubo, yes, Bubo must represent!

bubo is part of jabba's palace rats and the scum and villany division, no matter how thick your sarcasm may be. :tap

bubo is part of jabba's palace rats and the scum and villany division, no matter how thick your sarcasm may be. :tap

I wasn't being sarcastic about Bubo, that was serious, but it reminded me of the table, and I was left at a loss as to how you could classify it so I thought I'd make a joke for everyone to laugh about sheesh.

I think both Ponda Baba and a Greedo would be excellent additions.
Personally I'd rather see a few aliens/core characters from the OT right now than member of the Jedi council. Sasee Tiin and Ki-Adi would be nice on the horizon--- but that's the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar horizon.

1) Bespin Lando
2) Cantina aliens
3) Rebel pilots/ANH Tantive IV military

That's not putting the obvious Chewie:chew and droids :r2d2line down.
But thanks once again KitFisto for making my wookie dreams come true :D as I don't think that SS or Medicom are going to go for his furry goodness anytime in the near future.

Back