The NEXT SW 12" Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget Neil, we're throwing out realistic predictions, I could go all day about a wish list, but I think at this stage, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Gamorrean Guards, General Grievous and other complex characters are at best potentials for 2009.

I'm thinking some more military. Either the Rebel fleet troopers or some Rebel hoth troopers.

Don't forget Neil, we're throwing out realistic predictions, I could go all day about a wish list, but I think at this stage, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Gamorrean Guards, General Grievous and other complex characters are at best potentials for 2009.

I agree with that, as much as I would love to see a SSC/HT Grievous... SIGH

I wasn't being sarcastic about Bubo, that was serious, but it reminded me of the table, and I was left at a loss as to how you could classify it so I thought I'd make a joke for everyone to laugh about sheesh.

now you're the one not picking up on the joke. touche. :lol

since they have done some clone wars figs, how about a pre-cyborg grevious?

since they have done some clone wars figs, how about a pre-cyborg grevious?

Could be cool, but I'm not sure how that would sit with folks, people really want a Grievous in this scale after the ugliness Hasbro put out. I could almost see them doing Durge if they went further with Clone Wars representation.

I'm thinking some more military. Either the Rebel fleet troopers or some Rebel hoth troopers.

I'd say of those, Hoth would favor more strongly due to the more intricate costumes, poses a challenge to SSC and as artists, challenges are welcome. I have a feeling thought, that the militaries may be paused for now until armored clones or Imperials can come out; I don't know what it is, but I get a vibe that they're going to have the next group be armored figures.

I agree with that, as much as I would love to see a SSC/HT Grievous... SIGH

For you Pix, a Grievous/Lando 2-pack. Dream come true?

Actually, that would make a great comedy series... Lando and Grievous are forced to team up to solve crimes. Grievous is the crusty know-it-all, and Lando is the smooth-talking ladies man who has trouble keeping his mind on the job at hand. Ah, I can see it now...

:D

Actually, that would make a great comedy series... Lando and Grievous are forced to team up to solve crimes. Grievous is the crusty know-it-all, and Lando is the smooth-talking ladies man who has trouble keeping his mind on the job at hand. Ah, I can see it now...

:lol:lol

An their chief could be the bar tender from ANH! :lol

Hahah, that's great. I'm picturing the two of them going to bars and Grievous using his extra arms to mess things up when Lando's about to score with a lady haha.

Grievous: Calrissian, we are on a case – why are you with these... females?

Lando: I’m just engaging these lovely young ladies in some gentlemanly conversation. You really need to chill, General.

Grievous: I do not need to chill, my ambient temperature is perfect. What is it with you, Calrissian?

Lando & Grievous -- solving crimes and kicking asss

Coming this fall...

:)

Grievous: Calrissian, we are on a case – why are you with these... females?

Lando: I’m just engaging these lovely young ladies in some gentlemanly conversation. You really need to chill, General.

Grievous: I do not need to chill, my ambient temperature is perfect. What is it with you, Calrissian?

All I can think of is an episode of Family Guy that made fun of CHIPS; they had the Eric Estrada character pulling over some girls and spending so much time checking them out and picking them up as drug cars and drive by shootings go on behind him with him oblvious to it all haha.

I agree completely... That's why I'm sticking with Lando, possibly some Cantina Alien, or the Tantive VI rebel soldiers for the military line.

Back