The NEXT SW 12" Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lando makes perfect sense. So far this year we've had announcements for two ANH figures, two ROTS figures, and one ESB figure. We need another ESB figure, otherwise the imbalance could destroy the entire universe. The great minds at Sideshow are wise to such cosmic fragilities and are sure to save us all from oblivion.:lecture

Lando's next. No doubt.

I'm not to sure that Lando's going to be next. He MIGHT be one of the next few, but I don't think he's going to be next. Just a feeling, and I might be wrong. I doubt it would be Dooku, or an Armored Vader for two reasons. The just gave us two new sith lords, AND Asajj. According to their own information from comicon, they like to space the lines out a bit. I don't think they would do a vader as their first armored figure, then again, with his limited armor It could be a posibility, but again we did just get three new sith figures. I know I Keep stating this, But I swear i remember something about 2008 being "the year of armor". And considering the MASSIVE responses I'm sure they are getting about troopers, I'd say the next announcement is probobly going to be a Clone Trooper, Or a Storm Trooper. The Militaries Line needs some new figures, and it would make the most sense. Especialy Considering that Palatine is listed as 1st quarter 2008. Barring that, Having just watched the panel footage from comicon, I'd say thatWe will probobly be seeing something on the Small bodies very soon. POSSIBLY a jedi with green skin. I say that for a few reasons.

1) The mentioned that the 9 inch body was designed to be versitle and they had ways of making even smaller figures by mixing andf matching legs, arms and other parts.
2) the demand for Yoda is high, and the lifesize bust is allmost al sold out.
3) What else could possibly Follow the Palpatine two pack, but The Mighty Muppet?

Could just be wishful thinking overtaking my good judgement, but It's a vibe I'm getting.

But more likely, like I said, We're probobly on the cusp of Armored Figures.

I like the idea of Yoda being next. But they'd have to make some major adjustments to a 9" body to come up with a Yoda that's the right height.

Speaking of which, how short would he have to be? I'm guessing about 5".

I'm not to sure that Lando's going to be next. He MIGHT be one of the next few, but I don't think he's going to be next. Just a feeling, and I might be wrong. I doubt it would be Dooku, or an Armored Vader for two reasons. The just gave us two new sith lords, AND Asajj. According to their own information from comicon, they like to space the lines out a bit. I don't think they would do a vader as their first armored figure, then again, with his limited armor It could be a posibility, but again we did just get three new sith figures. I know I Keep stating this, But I swear i remember something about 2008 being "the year of armor". And considering the MASSIVE responses I'm sure they are getting about troopers, I'd say the next announcement is probobly going to be a Clone Trooper, Or a Storm Trooper. The Militaries Line needs some new figures, and it would make the most sense. Especialy Considering that Palatine is listed as 1st quarter 2008. Barring that, Having just watched the panel footage from comicon, I'd say thatWe will probobly be seeing something on the Small bodies very soon. POSSIBLY a jedi with green skin. I say that for a few reasons.

1) The mentioned that the 9 inch body was designed to be versitle and they had ways of making even smaller figures by mixing andf matching legs, arms and other parts.
2) the demand for Yoda is high, and the lifesize bust is allmost al sold out.
3) What else could possibly Follow the Palpatine two pack, but The Mighty Muppet?

Could just be wishful thinking overtaking my good judgement, but It's a vibe I'm getting.

But more likely, like I said, We're probobly on the cusp of Armored Figures.

With almost everything you said, I pretty much was thinking the same thing. My first thought when they previewed the Palpatine was hoping a Yoda would be next...or an armored character. Here's to hoping!

that sounds about right. 5" would probobly be accurate. Using the hasbro 3 3/4 figures as a reference, yoda seems to be between waist high to mid thigh high to the other figures. My only hope would be for NO LOSS of poseability With the scale reduction. Or atleast minimal loss.

Watch, I'll wager that IF they do a Lando next ( And I'm still not so sure he is next), it will be either the jabba's palace lando Or a General Calrissian.

Yeah, give me a Tusken Raider!! That would be awesome. They can keep putting Lando off. :lol

Back