The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget all you guys!!! Forget MADBUG and forget my personal favorite One's Blackest Eyes 2.0...there's a new one in town and it beats all of them!!! Feast your eyes on this bad boy below....

No more debate!! Game over..... :lol

14038124949_2cabf80af2_b.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Looks like my Myers red headed step child!

Won't argue with that! Wow though! Look how far we have come in collecting! I remember when a Myers figure of any kind was a dream. Now we have cutie versions. CRAZY!!!!!

LOL...yep and not just Myers. They make a slew of these little horror guys. I have one of each. Funko makes them. They are called Horror Mystery Minis. You don't know which one you will get until you open them up from the box. I have some doubles but then I saw Monkey Depot was selling them loose so you could buy the ones you are missing. My wife likes them and thinks they are cute and I like them because they represent the horror icons. So it's a win win. LOL..you should see Jigsaw and Dr . Spaulding. They all look like Horror guys South Park style.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Michael Myers is done.

I used Madbug headsculpt painted and haired by me.
The coveralls are the Art Figure Navy Seals coveralls. They have been modified, bleached, dye and weathered.

IMG_0200_zps3ea71a0f.jpg

IMG_0196_zps753c7396.jpg

IMG_0197_zps266c3a09.jpg

Hey elvis1976. What kind of hair did you use for this myers headsculpt. I've been looking for this particular color and style?

I have no interest in making any smaller scale Myers' figures however I am in the process of a life size figure :) It will be my first custom figure I build from scratch.

For starters, here's the $12 knife I bought and weathered/painted. First time painting blood too, and I think I did pretty well! Any comments/criticism?

SK6oHiF.jpg

Hopefully next week the rest of my supplies come in and I can start prepping the body and coveralls and what not.

Back