The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a Myers I showed before but decided to recently re-work it again. I repainted the mask and re-worked the hair completely. It is THEMADBUG's sculpt I am using here and yes it is still one of the top sculpts out there. I think the paint job really brings out the sculpt and since re-doing mine, I feel it looks even nicer then what I originally did a couple years back. The coveralls are Moe's that I re-dyed to a darker tint and re-weathered further then I did originally.

Sorry for the ton of photos!! I went camera happy with this guy. :lol

14270754786_986f27966f_b.jpg

14107343877_7ffbb87233_b.jpg

14293885515_42d13080ed_c.jpg

14293346474_d594f20ecd_c.jpg

14293885015_02014cb725_c.jpg

14291915152_f2f61250a5_b.jpg

That is beyond amazing paint job you did on Myers! Absolutely stunning!! I can't stop looking at the pictures. Wow!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Me either!! Silentkill has been helping me with Myers head sculpts. Through him, I've managed to get most of the head sculpts except blackest eyes 2.0. Can't wait to have them all in my collection!

Me either!! Silentkill has been helping me with Myers head sculpts. Through him, I've managed to get most of the head sculpts except blackest eyes 2.0. Can't wait to have them all in my collection!

I hear ya!! I just received a Blackest Eyes 1.0 from him along with a Part 6. I also am working on a bloody RZ H2 Myers right now. So more Myers to come.

Cool! Silentkill is really an awesome gut. Mind if I ask where do you get the RZ Myers head sculpts?

Cool! Silentkill is really an awesome gut. Mind if I ask where do you get the RZ Myers head sculpts?

I have a RZ H1 Myers done by One. What happened was I originally bought his proto type figure and then later I upgraded just the head sculpt to his newer version. So now I have the extra head sculpt that I am re-sculpting currently and converting into the bloody H2 version.

Cool! Can't wait to see it when you are finished. I could never get enough of Myers!

Yes I can see that and I am pleased you shared that many pictures cause I enjoyed looking at them so much! Lol and thank you Ron for encouraging me to paint cause guess which head sculpt was my first time painting? None other than Myers sculpted by Beto. Silentkill was the other person who really helped me and he walked me through the painting tasks. I think I'm happy with mine. Keep in mind it was my first time. Haven't haired him yet nor put him together but I'll post a picture of the head for you to see. :)

Yes I can see that and I am pleased you shared that many pictures cause I enjoyed looking at them so much! Lol and thank you Ron for encouraging me to paint cause guess which head sculpt was my first time painting? None other than Myers sculpted by Beto. Silentkill was the other person who really helped me and he walked me through the painting tasks. I think I'm happy with mine. Keep in mind it was my first time. Haven't haired him yet nor put him together but I'll post a picture of the head for you to see. :)

Cool. I can't wait to see it!!

Am trying to upload the pictures. It came out sideways not vertically. That's odd...I'm working on it.

y6eme6u4.jpg

u6adyjab.jpg

What do you think? Please bear with me it was my first time painting a head sculpt and I chose to do Myers.

y6eme6u4.jpg

u6adyjab.jpg

What do you think? Please bear with me it was my first time painting a head sculpt and I chose to do Myers.

I think it looks great!! I would say if you want to bring the sculpt to life a little more, do a little more shading in spots to highlight the lips, cheek bones and what have you. Use darker shades of white or even a light grey in certain areas to create that effect. Other than that, I think you are on your way!!

That was what I was thinking the last few days about shading some certain areas. I definitely will do that! Thanks Ron! :)

Back