The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coverall.jpg
Forget that! :lol

I'm working on a 'little deal' at the moment that I hope comes off, that could see me adding a new 1/6 Myers figure to my collection.

I'll keep it on the down-low for the moment as it may not happen. :pray:

If it comes off then I will be getting a Myers from a movie that I never thought I would own or I should really say not for a few years at least or even not until something like this deal came up.

Sure I would get all the different Myers if I could but my main focus is always '78 and maybe H2 '81 so this could be really interesting.

Ohh leaving us in a suspense are you Sid? Im really curious which Myers figure this is and I wish you good luck on working the deal. I also am trying to collect Myers figures from every movie and it doesn't matter how bad some of the movies were. :)

You guys should give sewing them a try, then maybe you'll understand why the cost so much. :lol

I totally understand. I in no way meant that it was easy or cheap to do. I was just referring to the fact that one 1/6 coveralls can pay for several pairs of 1/1 scale ones. I think its funny (or crazy) what we will pay for stuff for our toys. :lol

Ohh leaving us in a suspense are you Sid? Im really curious which Myers figure this is and I wish you good luck on working the deal. I also am trying to collect Myers figures from every movie and it doesn't matter how bad some of the movies were. :)

Not long to go now, either way. :joy

It has taken a turn for the worse but never say never. :wink1:

Anything can happen.

You are right anything can happen. Keep a positive attitude and you will get it if its meant to be. There was this full figure of Ones Customs that I really, really wanted but the price was so high on eBay and I had to step down from the bidding war, someone else won the bid. I am trying to collect his work as I am a big fan of Ones. :)

You are right anything can happen. Keep a positive attitude and you will get it if its meant to be. There was this full figure of Ones Customs that I really, really wanted but the price was so high on eBay and I had to step down from the bidding war, someone else won the bid. I am trying to collect his work as I am a big fan of Ones. :)

I have never bought a One's figure but his stuff is awesome and the weathering he does is fantastic. That wasn't the Blackest Eyes 2.0 figure you went for that sold for like $1700, was it?

My situation as we speak is a bit like when Rocky faced Drago (first half of the fight) but I'm hoping that just like the movie it ends like this -

Maybe Pluto? Haha Leatherface, nomak and Pluto are the top 3 I want from One. I think the Myers that went for 2k was The shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Pluto? Haha Leatherface, nomak and Pluto are the top 3 I want from One. I think the Myers that went for 2k was The shape.

I think it had BOTH sculpts to be honest, the Blackest Eyes 2.0 and the Shape head sculpt as well.

I have never bought a One's figure but his stuff is awesome and the weathering he does is fantastic. That wasn't the Blackest Eyes 2.0 figure you went for that sold for like $1700, was it?

My situation as we speak is a bit like when Rocky faced Drago (first half of the fight) but I'm hoping that just like the movie it ends like this -

That was one h**l of a bloody fight! I am hoping for the same ending for you, too! Good luck!

It was not Pluto. I think it was his RZ H1 Myers

I bought a blackest eyes 2.0 head sculpt for $200. To me it was worth it. I'm waiting for it to be shipped out to me. Been one week already. I hope it is on its way soon. I can't wait! :clap I also will get Ones original Leatherface head sculpt through a friend cause I got "scammed" several months ago when someone sold me a really bad recast sculpt. At that time I did not know it was a recast because I was fairly new and the seller took advantage of it. My friend felt so bad and he is going to give me his. So I'm waiting for that too. Recently, I bought a Cropsy head sculpt from Darth Magnus the other day and I'm really excited!! It's Ones' original prototype, his very first sculpt. Not bad for a start, is it? Now I've put up wanting to get The Collector full figure or head sculpt in the "Wanted" thread.

I apologize in advance that my comment here has nothing to do with Myers since this thread is directly about Myers. :wink1:

I can't believe the prices I am hearing. $2000 for a 1/6 figure with an extra head?

Damnnnnnn

1/1 for life. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back