The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D.V.E.T.F.T.P.V.

DarthReprintCleanSample-700x933.jpg

$25 ... edition of 88

Glow in the dark

darthglowsample-700x905.jpg

$40 ... edition of 55

LINK

i guess if you cant hack it getting mondo pieces, you have to resort to lower end stuff like these. :lol jimmyjimjimminyjamesjimbo

i guess if you cant hack it getting mondo pieces, you have to resort to lower end stuff like these. :lol jimmyjimjimminyjamesjimbo

Weeeee Oooooooh Weeeee Ooooooooh, fanboy alert!

Not sure who you are talking about since I have all the ones I want at this time.

But then I don't need to gloat or flip.

... Funny how a fail thread keeps em coming back

:rotfl:rotfl

Mondo has been a joke for at least the last year with what they put out.

Getting Mondo pieces is pretty easy if you know what you are doing.

I equate Mondo to the first time you drank beer. You start with really ****ty, light better to get used to it and then one day you finally realize there is better stuff out there.

Mondo is the Miller Lite of the print world.

I equate Mondo to the first time you drank beer. You start with really ****ty, light better to get used to it and then one day you finally realize there is better stuff out there.

Shcaffer !

Usually what bitter people say who can't get what they really really want. enjoy all of these sub-par prints by artists who no one cares a damn about. LOL! :lol

I'll keep getting my crappy Mondo Olly moss, tyler stout, martin ansin, ken taylor, and JC Richards prints. poor me! :lol :clap

Nash I love you!

all these prints are fail

Usually what bitter people say who can't get what they really really want. enjoy all of these sub-par prints by artists who no one cares a damn about. LOL! :lol

I'll keep getting my crappy Mondo Olly moss, tyler stout, martin ansin, ken taylor, and JC Richards prints. poor me! :lol :clap

Who gives a ****. Personal taste is personal taste. If I buy a print I like I don't give a flying **** WHO made it or WHO will like it. I buy for myself, not for popularity (the hipster mentality).

I honestly think most of the artists you named are WAY overrated. Ansin is the only one that stands out to me and even he has his moments of redundancy.

I can get and have gotten big name Mondo prints. I'm unemployed, home all day and have nothing better to do with my time. I just don't care for most of the stuff they produce. This thread just opens the doors and minds to other stuff. Mondo isn't the only game in town, they're just the most over-hyped. If you'd rather be close minded then STFU and GTFO. Good day, sir.

The issue I think is to have and admire art which you like. So...

...you can find art through Mondo and you can find art from other sources.

Also you can have solely Mondo art, thinking it's the only art.
But this is not the only art.
If someone thinks so then he either is a poor clueless guy or a fashion victim. But a Maecenas of art he is not.

I mean this thread is awesome especially for guys like me who don't have a clue about art...but then, who does, right? :)

Ignorance is bliss to those who follow hype and appreciate not the art but the $$ or the "exclusivity".

Always keep in mind, that artists such as Van Gogh were hated and laughed at during one point in time.

Fail Thread still keeps em coming back ! :)

WTF just happened here? :slap

Who cares what someone else collects anyway? Sheesh.

I love Ken Taylor's work, and can be frustrated when there's a Mondo I want but can't get. Ho hum...

Who gives a ****. Personal taste is personal taste. If I buy a print I like I don't give a flying **** WHO made it or WHO will like it. I buy for myself, not for popularity (the hipster mentality).

I honestly think most of the artists you named are WAY overrated. Ansin is the only one that stands out to me and even he has his moments of redundancy.

I can get and have gotten big name Mondo prints. I'm unemployed, home all day and have nothing better to do with my time. I just don't care for most of the stuff they produce. This thread just opens the doors and minds to other stuff. Mondo isn't the only game in town, they're just the most over-hyped. If you'd rather be close minded then STFU and GTFO. Good day, sir.

Agreed!

I am also not sure how I am bitter, I have rarely every went to the Mondo thread and *****ed about missing out on something cause I have pretty much gotten every release I wanted.

Great post and couldn't agree more...especially about the "hipster mentality". :lol

Fail Thread still keeps em coming back ! :)

:lol

So damn true! :lol

Back