The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any real idea of how I want to frame these 2 sets yet :panic:

Me either, although I am only getting a select few, not all. I don't think I will be getting any of the GI Joe, but depending on who the rest of the Cobra are I might get a couple more.

Me either, although I am only getting a select few, not all. I don't think I will be getting any of the GI Joe, but depending on who the rest of the Cobra are I might get a couple more.

I dunno if I wanna frame each one individually, have the joes in 1 big frame...cobra in another, or pair off the match ups :gah:

Just saying...

Jackson%2BPollock%2B1.jpg

Jackson Pollock

I'm done :)

Back to what a fail thread does best. Keep em coming back ! :)

I dunno what's happening here...I'm just mesmerized by JJJ's sig....

I know!!! Isn't it awesome!! :hi5:

:rock :rock :rock

:hi5:

The baroness print just shipped out

I don't have any real idea of how I want to frame these 2 sets yet :panic:

I am thinking of framing them individually.

Then I will mix and match pairings on my wall.

I am glad we got these two first so they will look great next to each other !

If I think about it today, I'll email acid free. Maybe they'll tell when the others will release

They did not have solid dates when I asked. They knew they would complete in 2013 possibly by spring early summer.

Finally got this back from the framers. did it in white wood frame, will show some pics when it's hung up. Looks stellar.
elviragetsboned_poster_zps51ae3ccd.jpg

This print is so beautiful. I wanted to order it when it came up but I already had an Elvira print I loved and just don't have the room for two. Seriously though, beautiful.

None of those are hung there now, but this is the Elvira print I own. I believe the Monster owns it, too.

DSCN3727.jpg

Here she is framed
20121223_194705_zps47600757.jpg

This print is so beautiful. I wanted to order it when it came up but I already had an Elvira print I loved and just don't have the room for two. Seriously though, beautiful.

None of those are hung there now, but this is the Elvira print I own. I believe the Monster owns it, too.

DSCN3727.jpg

I always loved that elvira pose in your poster. Looks fabulous!

I got my baroness print in today and it looks great. :yess: I will post some pics after Christmas.

Back