The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody manage to get this poster from bottleneck??

manev-tyrell.jpg

I got there too late and didn't get one

Last edited:
FrightFest Originals will have a whole bunch of movie posters availble this week as part of their summer festival. Limited quantities remain. On sale Tuesday, August 20th at 3pm GMT (7am PDT) via their Twitter feed @FrightFestOrigi

Schaefer-Nosferatu1.png

marsh-Wake-In-Fright.jpg

silent-giants-Bring-Me-The-Head-of-Machine-Gun-Woman.png

Luke-Insect-youre-next.jpg

strain-audition1.jpg

strain-Big-Bad-Wolves.jpg

Originally commissioned by Bottleneck Gallery NYC for their ‘Where is my Mind?’ art show in July, Nakatomi is now happy to release these Tim Doyle artist copies from the original printing.

This 20×30 7 color silkscreen print pulls out all the tricks- features a split fountain, metallic map overlay in the background, and a full glow in the dark layer on top of the central image, really making this a lush treat! Slightly oversized at 20×30, this print is signed and numbered edition of only 100 worldwide.

Tim-Doyle-dark-city-print-1.jpg

https://store.nakatomiinc.com/tuningglowinthedarkartprintbytimdoyle.aspx

The-Boondock-Saints-Tim-Doyle-Poster.jpg

https://store.nakatomiinc.com/boondocksaints-bydoyle.aspx

Bernie-Wrightson-Frankenstein-endpaper-print-nakatomi.jpg

The next print in Nakatomi's ongoing Bernie Wrightson Frankenstein series goes on sale THIS WEDNESDAY at 2pm Central time.

This beautiful hand-printed serigraph measures 24×36, and is signed and numbered by the artist in an edition of only 150 copies worldwide. Nakatomi will only have 35 of these available for purchase, as the majority of them have already been snapped up by members of the SUBSCRIPTION to this series. T

These piece still available:

beautifulfeaturesweb.jpg

restindeathweb.1.jpg

torentweb.jpg

LINK

One sold out though, didn't it? The first one maybe. I'll just live with the re-release from Dark Horse which is stunning. But these certainly are nice.

The movie:

Tom-Whalen-Transformers-The-Movie-550x825.jpg

Variant

Tom-Whalen-Transformers-The-Movie-Variant-550x825.jpg

These are both 24 x 36 inch screenprints that’ll be released at 12:30 p.m. EST Thursday August 29. The variant is an edition of 86 and will cost $75. The regular is a timed edition, which means it’ll be on sale for three days straight on the above site and they’ll print as many as are ordered. This is the first Tom Whalen poster to be released like this. It costs $50.

Bottleneck Gallery will be releasing Cuyler Smith’s Cut Short closing show pieces. Each piece will be an edition of 20 and cost $20 each. The Mr. Miyagi piece is an editon of 10.
On sale Friday, August 23rd at 12pm Eastern (9am PDT)

smith-jesse.jpg

smith-mr-miyagi.jpg

smith-Milton.jpg

smith-krang.jpg

smith-doc.jpg

smith-oompa.jpg

Back