The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art V Cancer is hosting it’s second exhibition, Bending Time & Space on 30th August at the 2022NQ in Manchester, raising money for Cancer Charities. Featuring screen prints, giclee prints and one-off pieces of art by amazing international and established artists including Tyler Stout, Joshua Budich, Raid71 and Godmachine.

Online sale is on Saturday, August 31st at 6pm GMT (10am PDT) HERE

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-space-JoshuaBudich800embed.jpg

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-space-Godmachine600.jpg

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-space-ChrisMalbon600.jpg

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-space-alan-dalby.jpg

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-space-TonyHodgkinson600.jpg

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-spaceBentheillustrator600.jpg

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-space-raid71.jpg

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-space-Erin600.jpg

art-v-cancer-bending-time-and-space-MattLyon600.jpg

Yeah, no kidding. What's up with that?

And now I notice that Boba's blaster hand is in the background but the same size a his torso. WTF!?!?!? It's actually making me angry looking at it.

Super stoked! Managed to buy a print of one of my favourite movies, the descent! I love the artwork! Anyone got it too? Thoughts?

GhoulishGaryPullinDescent.jpeg

Last Wednesday at the Paramount Theatre at Stateside screening of FARGO, Odd City Entertainment released Gabz’s screen prints for this Coen brothers classic crime noir, “Fargo”. Remaining prints will be available soon. Both regular and variant editions will be available in limited quantities. On sale Tuesday, August 27th at a random time sometime between 12pm – 1pm Central (10am – 11am PDT)

gabz-fargo.jpg

gabz-fargo-gid.jpg

gabz-fargo-variant.jpg

LINK

DKNG has 2 new prints available titled, “Air” & “Water”. They are both 18″ x 24″ 6-color Screenprints, open editioned, and cost $30 each or $50 for set. On sale now

dkng-air.jpg

dkng-water.jpg

LINK

Justin Hampton has a new poster for an independent movie out of Seattle by Director/ Lead Actor- Jay Rowlands called Clutch. It's a very 70's style movie about old school hot rod racing, biker gangs, women and money. Justin went for a classic seventies movie poster layout. The 'Cotton Comes to Harlem' classic poster was a big influence on the look of this.

A NINE color screenprint with blue metallic ink on 100 lb white cougar paper stock in an edition of ONLY 60 copies signed and numbered by Justin Hampton and the Director/ Lead Actor- Jay Rowlands. The print measures 16.5"x24".

On sale Wednesday, August 28th at Noon PST at www.JustinHampton.com . Refresh your browser at that time and the Paypal button will appear.

Justin-Hampton-Clutch-Poster-Regular.jpg

Justin-Hampton-Clutch-Poster-Foil-Variant.jpg

Justin-Hampton-Clutch-Poster-Sapphire-Variant.jpg

You’ll get a shot at some AP copies of Ken Taylor’s Aliens poster tomorrow. It’s a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an edition of 50, and will cost $60. The glow in the dark variant has an AP edition of 30 and will cost $100. These go up tomorrow (Thursday, September 5th) “around” 2pm Central Time. Visit Postersandtoys.com.

aliensreg_zpse80bc1f2.jpg~original

I see that PostersandToys.com have the Ash Thorp Pacific Rim posters that were sold on the Mondo site... but it is the "AP Edition of 52"? Being a noob to all of this, what does this mean? Is it not the same as the ones sold from the Mondo site? Thx :)

I see that PostersandToys.com have the Ash Thorp Pacific Rim posters that were sold on the Mondo site... but it is the "AP Edition of 52"? Being a noob to all of this, what does this mean? Is it not the same as the ones sold from the Mondo site? Thx :)

They're the same, but its just the artist's comp prints

Timothy Anderson will have remaining copies of his “Darth Vader TIE Advanced” print available soon. They were first sold at the Salt Lake Comic Con. It is a 12″ x 18″ 5-color (3 are metallics) Screenprint, signed/numbered edition of 77, and cost $45.
On sale Thursday, September 12th sometime between 10am – 11am Mountain time (9am – 10am PDT)

anderson-Darth-Vader-TIE-Advanced.jpg

LINK - $45

Back