The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tacobot

It is an 18″ x 24″ 5-color Screenprint, limited edition of 75, and cost $20. There is a variant edition printed on foil paper with a limited edition of 25, and cost $30. On sale now

crap-tacobot.jpg

crap-tacobot-foil.jpg

LINK

Jason Edmiston will sell a number of giclees from his recent Mondo show today. These all have very small AP editions and are priced fairly. They go up today (Friday, September 13th) at 12pm Eastern Time. See everything in his new shop.

Terminatorgicleefinalsm_zpsbfb1d79e.jpg~original

LINK

Can I just say that I ordered the Secret of Nimh poster from Odd City Entertainment on August 8. shipping was $16. They shipped it FedEx on August 26 (super slow ground), and the estimated date of delivery is September 20??? it would have gotten here quicker by snail mail.

Can I just say that I ordered the Secret of Nimh poster from Odd City Entertainment on August 8. shipping was $16. They shipped it FedEx on August 26 (super slow ground), and the estimated date of delivery is September 20??? it would have gotten here quicker by snail mail.

That is crazy ! Where is it coming from?

Still mad I had to miss that one.

Where the hell is it shipping from? :lol

That is crazy ! Where is it coming from?

Still mad I had to miss that one.

I got one of their Pacific Rim prints that also had an extended shipping time. I think they don't actually ship it until the 2nd/3rd week from that date (explains the large range given). Got here pretty quick once it did ship and the packaging is fantastic---they ship flat and with how boxed up they are there is a relatively low risk of damage. I imagine they'll improve their shipping process over time...they are still relatively new. Really love my PR print.

Travel History Help Hide
Date/Time Activity Location
- 8/26/2013 - Monday
3:53 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx
- 9/17/2013 - Tuesday
5:04 pm
Picked up
AUSTIN, TX
7:16 pm
Arrived at FedEx location
AUSTIN, TX
9:53 pm
Left FedEx origin facility
AUSTIN, TX
- 9/18/2013 - Wednesday
3:00 am
Arrived at FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX
11:47 am
Departed FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX
Next scheduled tracking update: Sep 19, 2013.

I'm in philadelphia!!!

Where the hell is it shipping from? :lol

Back