The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just made a portfolio to store my 24 x 36 posters flat. don't think I'll be purchasing much more in that size. Nimh will be my last framing for a while.

My Nimh print showed up today. Insanely beautiful print. Probably one of the nicest pieces that I own. I don't frame many of the posters I get because I don't have room, but this one I'm definitely finding wall space for.

I inquired about the super long delivery and I was told that they had print quality problems so they were being reprinted. They said they printed the FedEx labels before they encountered the problem.

My Nimh print showed up today. Insanely beautiful print. Probably one of the nicest pieces that I own. I don't frame many of the posters I get because I don't have room, but this one I'm definitely finding wall space for.

I inquired about the super long delivery and I was told that they had print quality problems so they were being reprinted. They said they printed the FedEx labels before they encountered the problem.

Again it's all about communication:dunno If I'd gotten that information, I'd have been fine. thanks choopie

deahl-carrie.jpg

The latest poster from Odd City Entertainment is for the horror classic “Carrie” created by Odd City’s own Chief Creative Director, Jessica Deahl. It is an 16″ x 24″ Screenprint, signed/numbered edition of 150, and cost $40.
On sale Thursday, September 19th at a random time

LINK

It looks like there's a Dave Perillo Indy print coming soon. This was posted on Twitter by Acme Archives.

"I don't trust this monkey... #baddates"

BUfpfkVCIAAoeky.jpg

That is such a gorgeous piece ! COngrats to those that got it !

$120 is the cheapest for one online ! ! Damn !

Back