The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did but it said it wouldn't let me sign in so I just did the recover feature and all was fine. Plus it was really late and I was tired already. :lol

It did but it said it wouldn't let me sign in so I just did the recover feature and all was fine. Plus it was really late and I was tired already. :lol

Did you nee your orignal password? I'm assuming you did. That's where I have the problem. :slap

Toys R Us is giving away free Marcus and Locus Grunt action figure two-packs when you buy the game from them.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11697021

Okay, thanks. I like the GOW action figures that NECA makes. The only one I have is a series 2 Marcus Fenix. I'd like to get all of the COG soliders eventually. Then, maybe a few of the Locusts.

I played some multiplayer in: Horde, and Deathmatch until about 3:00am today. I'm gonna play a few hours until going to work. Then I'm off on Wednesday. I hope to get deep into the campaign while I'm off for 1 1/2 days. :)

This game is Beautiful. Best graphics on the 360 to date and could stand up against any PS3 exclusive IMO. The gameplay feels more varied aswell with objects to move, levels to pull etc. Loving it so far.

What all was the gamestop Gears Of War 3/ Retro Lancer bundle supposed to come with? They've taken the listing down from their page and the only thing that showed up on my door today was a regular version of the game.

Spent 20 min trying to figure out where the light switch was for the Epic editon statue, until I finally went online to discover there was no light up feature!! LOL

Great game, maps rock, just wish a little less YELLOW to some of them......

The bandana came off my statue. Wasn't glued down properly. The art book is nice but the other extras to me are meh. Might pick up the pad as my cockatiel has chewed the analog sticks to death on my other 2. Little bugger.

played a couple of rounds of team deathmatch.....got back into the swing of gears...hadn't played in forever....love it though....anybody got any DLC they don't want PM me.

Been playing all day. LOVE IT !. :rock
Got to the start of act 2 after playing for what seemed like for ever. I love how long this campaign seems to be. :rock

Beast mode is a little underwhelming for me, there's only 12 rounds ?.
Horde mode is amazing , ten times better with the currency system imo and makes team work even more important.

Multiplayer is the winner for me , great how everyone is looking different with all the skins and different players to choose from.
I've got nothing to complain about with this game really.

10/10 for me.

As for the epic edition.
The statue is great but the paint job is a little crap on mine , especially on the face , the eyebrows. :lol
I'm probably to used to sideshow and hot toys though and it isn't terrible. :rotfl

Yeah, Paints apps on the head/face of my statue are a bit much, so looks off. Nice sculpt though. Looks closer than not next to the NECA Coletrain statue

If anyone has an extra Best Buy baird they wanna sell for a cheap price, lemme know! Thanks all

Got my gears console set up and all my stuff transfered over played a little single player and Iam really impressed love the console and the game. Cant wait to beat it so I can play some horde with you fellas.

Statue is real meh IMO. Not sure if ill even display it now, looks pretty lame. Games' all kinds of awesome though.

Mine is glowing ever so slightly in the dark with the paint. Nearly broke my neck turning all the lights off trying to carry it around. :lol

Back