The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this, but haven't had time to play yet. I almost got the epic edition but figured the regular version was all I needed. Anybody get the epic edition? How's the Marcus statue?

Just got this, but haven't had time to play yet. I almost got the epic edition but figured the regular version was all I needed. Anybody get the epic edition? How's the Marcus statue?

Read a page or 2 back people are saying it leaves a lot to be desired.

Oh sweet baby jesus the multiplayer is just SO smooth. Out of the 2 hours I've played it, I've only had ONE wtf moment when someone jumped around from in front of me to behind me. Other then that, it's fantastic

What all was the gamestop Gears Of War 3/ Retro Lancer bundle supposed to come with? They've taken the listing down from their page and the only thing that showed up on my door today was a regular version of the game.

That sucks man. ____ing gamestops computers went down on me. Now my Baird code doesn't work. That store is a constant mess.

This campaign is fantastic. I played about 7 hours straight and just had to take a break, but man it's been awesome. A step up from 2 in every way possible and I loved 2's campaign. Great stuff.

I haven't even touched campaign mode. I've been way to addicted to the multiplayer! Saturday I'm free all day so I guess I will jump into single player that day. Approx how many hours is the single player?

It's a pretty good length for such an action heavy story with no backtracking. I'd guess about 8 or 9 hours. I'm not finished et, but after 7 hours, we had just started Act V. I think Act V is the last one. Epic indeed.

It is but its true. Just wait :)

First match in MP went a little rough but bounced back the next two matches. They tweaked the retro quite a bit it seems gonna have to get used to it again.

Back