The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyone should just ignore quiggle

hey I didn't ignore you all the times you were down last night in Horde in Overpass, you even killed yourself with a boomshoot that cost us the bonus objective. which bosses did you have in waves 10, 20 and 30? was it the same Gunkers and Berserkers we did in 40 and 50? they need to fix it so when you join in progress youre not Marcus by default.

I had 5 people. I still need to do it on insane. active reload mutator helps a lot lol

and infinite ammo! I'll be on tonight man if you want to do insane

hey I didn't ignore you all the times you were down last night in Horde in Overpass, you even killed yourself with a boomshoot that cost us the bonus objective. which bosses did you have in waves 10, 20 and 30? was it the same Gunkers and Berserkers we did in 40 and 50? they need to fix it so when you join in progress youre not Marcus by default.

I have never played gears with you... wasnt even on last night

and infinite ammo! I'll be on tonight man if you want to do insane

I have never played gears with you... wasnt even on last night

maybe it was on Monday then, it was you because the profile said Ohio you remember I was trying to swap green retro for youre orange lancer? will you do Horde in Trenches since that is the only map I would play Insane on, thanks.

maybe it was on Monday then, it was you because the profile said Ohio you remember I was trying to swap green retro for youre orange lancer? will you do Horde in Trenches since that is the only map I would play Insane on, thanks.

I think you played with me last night. somebody with a green retro kept coming up to me with it lol

It wasnt me, I haven't played and have neither of those skins

It wasnt me, I haven't played and have neither of those skins

yeah thats why I was trying to swap with you when you didnt trade I switched to rainbow lancer. but I guess its not you then but I thought it was since you mentioned last time you use Anya.

so did they delibeately made the Halloween event to get gold outfit as costume you wear for Halloween

yeah thats why I was trying to swap with you when you didnt trade I switched to rainbow lancer. but I guess its not you then but I thought it was since you mentioned last time you use Anya.

so did they delibeately made the Halloween event to get gold outfit as costume you wear for Halloween

i never used anya either

They could have done that as a bit of a joke with the gold armor lol

does anyone know when the childs plays skins are going to be released that I will spend M$ points on because that looks gangsta to pimp

I think its just a gold helmet but i may be wrong

what the hell are you talking about now?

the pic obviously doesnt do it justice because the skin is animated but its raw and awesome to use with Griffith

ckuhc.jpg

yeah but you have to see it in animated then youll appreciate it, I also like the developers gun with the stealth skin but too bad we cant get those.

Is the stealth gun the ones that look all pixelated and digital sort of. I think I ran into one of those today.

Get a new modem last week and now i can't play MP without skipping all over the maps and then getting signed out of Live :gah:

Back