The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the stealth gun the ones that look all pixelated and digital sort of. I think I ran into one of those today.

yes that is the one I really like it as well, especially when you do active reloads

2a0exdw.jpg

also does anyone know how we can get the breast cancer weapons, I thought they would be on M$ marketplace but not there and I dont know how to participate in the event this weekend to get them?

but its this Saturday and I dont think its EPIC controlled so they are not announcing anything, here is the coupon for it are you going to be playing in it?

pinklancers.jpg

so thats all we have to do is play 50 rounds of Horde and the skin unlocks? I thought we have to donate money or something to fight breast cancer and I thought they would sell these on M$ marketplace?

do you also know if thats how the new female character thats going to be in the December RAAM DLC will look, I think she is voiced by Lakisha Taylor?

I saw a video last night of a locust with thrashball armor on. :rotfl
Can't find it now though. Probably going to be a future dlc character.

I have some friends in St. Louis that said the local Jack In the Box was giving away weapon skin codes when you bought a soda. All my friends had new skins.

yah and come Jan 3 they will be on marketplace like the rest, probably by then peeps will be using the DLC skins more and the green will lose lustre and not be popular anymore

yah its just weird that we all have this on the disc already all the unlockables and stuffs but we need to pay to access them, its really the worse part of Gears 3 because I salivate at the nice skins, have it already but am not allowed to use it.

yah but you cant put it away because there will be more dlc/season pass materials coming out later on. i hope this all finishes before the new XBox and Gears pendulum wars games come out so I can get rid of 360.

Back