The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yah its just weird that we all have this on the disc already all the unlockables and stuffs but we need to pay to access them, its really the worse part of Gears 3 because I salivate at the nice skins, have it already but am not allowed to use it.
That's one of the things that aren't cool with DLC. When the content is actually already on the disc, but instead of unlocking it by playing, you pay for it instead. Smart business I guess. & gamers gobble it up :lol

weekend details

This weekend in Gears of War 3 we have lots of fun surprises leading up to and including Halloween. Since this is the last weekend in ‘Epictober,’ we wanted to make it big! This #GearsWeekend starts Friday at 9:00 AM Eastern with a special “BoooooomSnipes” playlist for TDM. In this playlist, the default weapon loadout will be changed to, you guessed it, Boomshot and Snipers. Weapon drops in the maps will be a mix of the two. We’ve had a lot of fun and carnage with this during playtests and we think you will too! The event ends Tuesday morning at 9:00 AM EST. NOTE: You may need to restart your console to see the changes.

Finally, Monday is Halloween, and to end our event, we have a cosmetic surprise in store for you, so keep a level head! Don’t forget to grab some Halloween Candy and settle in for the surprise, starting Monday October 31st at 9:00 AM EST. The four day Halloween event runs through Tuesday, November 1st at 9:00 AM EST, ending just in time for the release of the Gears of War 3 Horde Command Pack.

those who don't know what the Halloween "cosmetic surprise" is

pumpkinhead.jpg

yah I heard someone else say they will make the COG pumpkin heads blue and Locust red but they are not official associated with EPIC so I dont believe them but that would be cool too

unlocked golden gear, its okay but nothing special so Ill stick to SGE for multiplayer

I dont really like the onyx weapons skins they look like black liquid metal and nothing special. how come the seriously 3.0 and all onxy medal is the same achievments points as beating boss wave with all onxy guards?

the weekend event orange and black skins are awesome! too bad we dont get to keep them

what difficulty and mutators will you have on? if the World Series ends earlier I'll join in.

yah but now you will have a new set of upgrade and fortifications to do with Horde DLC next Tuesday. I hope they make Beast vs Horde mode one day

Back