The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yah I really dont care for the head mutator but it just came with playing Horde, right now I am working on the dummy with explosive pouch and hope to reach level 7 soon so can get the onxy guards when they come out tomorrow.

can we boost this and do two player horde, all the money I get Ill give you to buy all that you need and after you complete that do the same and give me your money, I only bought Silverback once and need to level up on that.

okay but I will be only on until noon today because I have to go attend youth ministry conferences the rest of tonight. what time are you usually on and can you host because the snow messed up my wi fi.

okay thanks I might be on at around 7 then but hey I notice now looking at my friends list you and the guys you play with when I joined for Horde last time that you are all gone from my list why? did you take me off because I dont use a mic?

took me awhile but just unlocked big head mutator, playing on arcade campaign with that on is pretty funny especially when you go to cut scenes and they are talking helium sounds and the words dont correspond to their mouths

Mutators can be used in campaign?

Looks like the Horde command pack is delayed due to a technical issue...drat.

The scheduled Horde Command Pack release for Gears of War 3 is temporarily delayed due to a technical issue. We apologize to those of you who are anxiously awaiting to play. We know this is disappointing news as we’ve seen a lot of posts today showing excitement for this content. We have folks working around the clock to resolve this issue ASAP so you can all play and enjoy the Command Pack.

The Epic Games Community team will stick around and keep you posted with any further information. Stay tuned for updates!

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/851844-Horde-Command-Pack-Delay?p=29437867#post29437867

that was 10 hours ago I paid good money for this and am not getting my moneys worth if this doesnt get released today I am going to throw this away and swtich to Modern Warfare 3. theres not excuse they already screwed up with the green guns, ticker tuesday and now this?

that was 10 hours ago I paid good money for this and am not getting my moneys worth if this doesnt get released today I am going to throw this away and swtich to Modern Warfare 3. theres not excuse they already screwed up with the green guns, ticker tuesday and now this?

The green guns were a jack in the box exclusive. The code isn't hard to get

Back