The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think stuff that has gone on discount will rotate back again? I've been eyeing that Swirl Eyes Rabbit and I missed on the coupon. I believe you can use the GC on top of the discount, right?

how does everybody seem to get all these gift cards besides at spooktacular?

I got one at Celebration 4, two at Comic-Con (a bonus one if you attend the Sideshow panel), and one at the Freaks party. I can only use one CC GC, but one was worth $20 and the other $100. So I gave away the $20 one to dr2red the other day...

You think stuff that has gone on discount will rotate back again? I've been eyeing that Swirl Eyes Rabbit and I missed on the coupon. I believe you can use the GC on top of the discount, right?
YES. If on Friday you still haven't found it discounted, ask Dusty or Chris. They usually try to accommodate you if it was an item that was offered on discount but you missed it...

Got it! Don't collect the line either but a good friend of mine loves that franchise. One Christmas gift down :D

Back