The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it. Sideshow never offered this for sale. I have wanted it for a while, and now I have it free! :blissy

I found it. Sideshow never offered this for sale. I have wanted it for a while, and now I have it free! :blissy

I never knew it was never offered before. that clue stumped me but with metal and replica i knew the line. it just took a while to click through everything.

Thanks Sideshow. I'll consider this a birthday present just a couple of days early.

DAMMIT TO HELL AGAIN!

Finally found it at "Never Sold" and tossed it for checkout and when 'place order' was clicked, it stated it was out of stock AGAIN!

This is the THIRD TIME this has happened to me!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Well missed that one! :monkey2 Atleast I already own it....I need to quit confining my searches to in stock/second chance items!!! :monkey2

Well i got my freebie for today. Sideshow better not have a better freebie later in the day or a cool contest a la newborn uruk

Very cool and i'm down. I had a good idea by the first clue... :chew

Well missed that one! :monkey2 Atleast I already own it....I need to quit confining my searches to in stock/second chance items!!! :monkey2

Im the same way, keep figuring something has to be in stock to be able to give it away:eek:

But after seeing the prize on the spookpage, I wasnt so dissappointed in not getting it.

Back