The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im the same way, keep figuring something has to be in stock to be able to give it away:eek:

But after seeing the prize on the spookpage, I wasnt so dissappointed in not getting it.

I have to be honest and say it's not my favorite of the helms/crowns....in fact it's probably my least favorite of them all. But still an awesome giveaway especially since you can only get it now on ebay.

No, freebies you can win as many as you can manage to find...it's the CONTESTS that you have to enter with the contest submission form that are limited to one a day. :) I was confused myself the other day....but was thankfully set straight. :rock

I'm confused . . . can you only win one free item a day ????

From the sideshow contest page
"During Sideshow's Spooktacular, you can win and win again....but you can't win every single contest! Participants in our Daily Contests (the random giveaways, word jumbles, trivia, etc. that are posted in our news posts and chats) will be eligible to win one prize per person, per e-mail address, PER DAY. If you are picked as a potential winner in a Daily Contest once that day, you will be ineligible to be picked again - thus increasing the odds for everyone to have a chance to win!"

No, freebies you can win as many as you can manage to find...it's the CONTESTS that you have to enter with the contest submission form that are limited to one a day. :) I was confused myself the other day....but was thankfully set straight. :rock

TRUE!!! ive won!! like 5 already!!!

Thanks !! I got worried there for a second cause I won more than one "freebie" item yesterday and I really want the helm . . . :monkey1

MAKE WAY for the VADER CONGO LINE!!!

:vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew

TRUE!!! ive won!! like 5 already!!!

I'm up to 4. I passed on the Probe Droids twice because I really didn't care for them and the Saw Puppet because I won it in the contest... Sideshow friggin' rocks my socks!!! :rock :rock2

yeah i got the prob driods and the crown plus i caved in and ordered a lotr statue for 35% off and 99 cent shipping. sideshow definently rocks

:rock

MAKE WAY for the VADER CONGO LINE!!!

:vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!!

I hope your right. I really do. Because if just one of those things manages to get into my house, it might take out all my other collectibles in just under 72 hours. :lol

Although in my opinion something as big as Vader, I think that they would hold that news off until comic con.

Back