The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know of at least one pretty awesome 12" license that SSC has yet to announce that MANY here will be happy about... but I'm not sure if it's Spooktacular-worthy.

I don't think you had to have all of that in the answer... at least I would hope not :lol

Either way... no win for me on that one. But I've scored 2 freebies so far, so no complaints.

Well, if I can't have another 12" Jason for Halloween, I'd better get those cha-cha heels I want for Christmas!

And on THAT note, the first person to PM me with the title of the movie I just referenced will get a $75 Sideshow Gift Card. This is a Comic Con 2007 card so if you've already redeemed one of those, please let someone else get it 'cause you won't be able to use it!

- J

Vader AL is the winner! Galactiboy came in a swift second so he gets a $10 gift card.

The movie was John Waters' FEMALE TROUBLE, btw.

- J

Vader Al!!!
kirk.jpg

Thanks MicrowJoe!!!

Vader AL is the winner! Galactiboy came in a swift second so he gets a $10 gift card.

The movie was John Waters' FEMALE TROUBLE, btw.

- J

I never would have gotten the reference. I don't think I've ever seen a John Waters movie all the way through. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I never would have gotten the reference. I don't think I've ever seen a John Waters movie all the way through. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Thats what google is for... I pluged it in and got it in about 10 seconds... but since I all ready used a card for Comic Con I didn't try.

Anywhere who has been on chat care to enlighten on the entire gift card/freebies cheating that has been going on apparently? Will there be no more freebies for the rest of Spook?

Anywhere who has been on chat care to enlighten on the entire gift card/freebies cheating that has been going on apparently? Will there be no more freebies for the rest of Spook?

Seems they believe someone has been using a BOT program to discover the location of the freebies and GC's, least thats what was implied. They also said Chris was looking into it.

New contest up btw...

Evan

Seems they believe someone has been using a BOT program to discover the location of the freebies and GC's, least thats what was implied. They also said Chris was looking into it.

New contest up btw...

Evan

Thank you!

John Waters is the greatest, I've met him twice so far...and even took his bottle of water so I could have John Water's water. I wish I would have logged on earlier, Female Trouble is his best movie. "I asked and I better get!"

Back