The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not really, just respect their wishes not to go public with stuff

cant argue with that.
I always did respect how you let it known openly that you'd stop if they wanted you to.
.. I guess they politely let you know .... :lol

Sweet I just saw I won one of the Masque of the Red Death Phantom figures! :rock One of the few Uni Monster figures I don't have! Awesome!

Sweet I just saw I won one of the Masque of the Red Death Phantom figures! :rock One of the few Uni Monster figures I don't have! Awesome!

Nice! It's right up there with the Creature as one of the best Uni figures.

I'm still hoping to win something, myself. :banana

Congrats Buttmunch... he's one of the few I don't have either. I had trouble buying both the Phantom and him.

But I would have liked a free one :monkey3

I saw that the winner was from midvale and I KNEW it was you.

Congrats man, he is one of my all time fave 1:6. He is proudly displayed on the center pedastal of my desk.... A place of honor. I bet you we are the only 2 in utah who have one. :rock

Congrats! Now inquiring minds want to know, did you put "12-inch figure" a the end of your answer or just Phantom of the Opera Masque of Red Death"? :confused:

Again, it's probably not the best idea to start chuckin' stones at J Dodson (if that is his real name!), but one does have to admit that looks a little odd.

Then again, we've seen typos on the Spooktacular pages before. They tend to post news with a fair amount of haste from time to time. Maybe whomever was in charge of posting the CG update just forgot to change the name in the "template"?

Devil's advocate. 'Tis the season n' all. :devil

It's hard to know what really happened. I found it odd that the same 2 people won the last 2 giftcards. I just figured these people had a lot of time on their hands to be constantly searching and finding giftcards.....but if there was cheating going on, that would really suck for everyone. :monkey2:monkey2

I've entered most of the question-type contests, and have yet to win anything. :monkey2

I've gotten one freebie but that's been it...but I haven't given up hope!!!! The tide will turn in my favor....I can feel it!!!! Oh Batty, I was walking out of a theater where I just saw Henry Rollins do a spoken work concert (he totally rocks :rock) and I walked by the Cinerama and they were showing Blade Runner The Final Cut and I thought of you! :)

I've gotten one freebie but that's been it...but I haven't given up hope!!!! The tide will turn in my favor....I can feel it!!!! Oh Batty, I was walking out of a theater where I just saw Henry Rollins do a spoken work concert (he totally rocks :rock) and I walked by the Cinerama and they were showing Blade Runner The Final Cut and I thought of you! :)

:rock

I haven't given up hope either. There's still time!

I believe there are apps out there that can discover pages on a site that are the newest or have recently been revised.

Actually Ive always thought this is how Karma finds the new product pics.
His app informs him there are new pics uploaded to the SS site w/o them being made live to the public yet.

.. all just a guess though.....:monkey1

I get mine from a French website :cool:

Back