The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you answer these questions and you put in punctuation, like a period, does that disqualify you ?

What if one of the words in the answer has 2 different spellings (hyphenated and not hyphenated) would both be accepted ?

The statement "make sure you enter the answer correctly" makes me nervous . . . :monkey2

i would guess there are a couple of words they're searchign for and as long as it has them in it then you could win or maybe they go through and read those to make sure. I'm not real computer savy but that would be my guess.

Well I'm off to work now, so hopfully when I get back at 230 or so I'll see my name plastered as one of the winners for that contest (see as how he was the one I wanted most of the zombie line).

Sucks that Madcow slept through the contest seeing as how he wanted one of these as well.

good luck! i don't have any of the dead yet so i'm not too upset about missing the contest but seeing as they have the shawn of the dead line i might have to start.

Well I'm off to work now, so hopfully when I get back at 230 or so I'll see my name plastered as one of the winners for that contest (see as how he was the one I wanted most of the zombie line).

Sucks that Madcow slept through the contest seeing as how he wanted one of these as well.

It's alright though since I bought one yesterday but it still would have been nice to enter. I can't believe they found 5 of these to give away on top of the other they already gave away...

I seriously doubt today's item will be a star wars 12", they're always PPO events & servers would crash otherwise

I seriously doubt today's item will be a star wars 12", they're always PPO events & servers would crash otherwise

I agree...when old Obi Wan went up the servers crashed and that was just an old guy...I can only imagine what a surprise pre-order of Vader would do...He would have to be a inclusive edition.

Another thought is the Medicom Vader. Sideshow has never offered him, and another batch is supposed to be released. Just a thought...

Another thought is the Medicom Vader. Sideshow has never offered him, and another batch is supposed to be released. Just a thought...

I said the same thing yesterday. I really don't think SS will do their own, at least not now while they're still distributing Medicom's product...

I agree...when old Obi Wan went up the servers crashed and that was just an old guy...I can only imagine what a surprise pre-order of Vader would do...He would have to be a inclusive edition.

If that's all they offer I guess I will still buy it.

I'm wondering if this bot usage is why the site has been so slow recently (that, and all the people refreshing constantly to see if there are any freebies). It's been annoying.

At least I'm not the only one who's been noticing how slow Sideshow's site has been loading during Spook. It's one of the reasons why I haven't been trolling through the site that much looking for GC and freebies.

At least I'm not the only one who's been noticing how slow Sideshow's site has been loading during Spook. It's one of the reasons why I haven't been trolling through the site that much looking for GC and freebies.

yeah when ever i go to the site and it takes a while to load i start to think maybe i hit it at the right time and a new contest is up but no it's just the site being slow.

At least I'm not the only one who's been noticing how slow Sideshow's site has been loading during Spook.

I have noticed it as well, from both my home computer with a DSL line and from my work computer that has 3 T1 lines.

Back