The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also agree, this was a lot of fun but easy. They probably did this to combat the problems with people using bots...

spooktaluar is great until this the only lotr stuff i had from sideshow were 12"ers but now i have two freebies and a discounted statue to go with them. Thanks Sideshow!

DAMN! Found it too late! I knew the line, but kept picking the wrong item..

As soon as I did find it, it was already "out of stock." :emperor

I guess now that a lot of people know the trick, it'll be a race against time for more freebies if they use this same method next time.:D

There was a line within the description to give a clue to the item? I didn't even see it. I was looking at the word "twisted" in the title and going to the twisted rabbits section. :lol

There was a line within the description to give a clue to the item? I didn't even see it. I was looking at the word "twisted" in the title and going to the twisted rabbits section. :lol

The twist was just that he was giving us the code first instead of giving those word clues to find the item.

The twist was just that he was giving us the code first instead of giving those word clues to find the item.

But how did you guys know to go to the Lord of the Rings section? I didn't see a clue hinting that. Forgive me if I'm slow. The coffee hasn't kicked in yet this morning.

The code was SPKBAT536

If you put in the number 536 into the search box on the top of the site, see what happens!

And after the search was over, someone else mentioned this in chat. So I'm not the first to give it away ;)

The code was SPKBAT536

If you put in the number 536 into the search box on the top of the site, see what happens!

And after the search was over, someone else mentioned this in chat. So I'm not the first to give it away ;)

Damn I didn't think of that! I just used the BAT part and the trend they've been following with the freebies and got it that way...

I got one too - thanks Sideshow! I actually looked at BAT in the title and searched that way.:cool:

The code was SPKBAT536

Wow, thats not how I found it but thats even better!
:chew

Back