The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told you it wouldn't be Vader...SW fans will be mostly disappointed with this...not even a hint of armor...but VERY customizable.

Geb

Wow... and I thought the Endor Troops were the most boring Star Wars figures SSC could have though of at this point.

:confused:

yea, the clue of him being a general is what kinda kept my hopes in check for vader..........one day we'll get him.

The new Criswell is Electric Tiki's The Tick! :D

...or Dr. Midnight...

I don't know...maybe it's me being overly hopeful, but to me it sounds like Darkman.
Clock ticking.... 99.9 minutes before the skin dissolves
Darkness setting on Crime.... he was a crime fighter
Do you fear this master of disguise.... He used disguises of his enemies to infiltrate and destroy from within.

Maybe, who knows. Also, he is owned by Universal.

In case anyone is wondering Commander Praji is the dude who told Vader about the Escape pods being jettisoned down to the surface of Tatooine in A New Hope!

Geb

praji2.jpg

Gift Card jumble is over now:

Our super hard Gift Card giveaway is over! It is hard to believe, but M. Schuett of Plant City, FL and S. Walker of Manchester England were the first people to use the final unjumbled code of ‘EV3-EV003-0EAGLAIJ.’ (There is 31 cents left on the code, if someone really wants to use it!) It took approximately 1.5 hours for them to figure out the code from our original jumble of ‘ALGAE-3300-EVEVIJ0.’ Congrats to our winners and we’ll do another Gift Code giveaway before the end of Spooktacular. We hope you enjoyed this even playing field method! BTW - we did offer a few hints in our original posting and they were:

I would never haved figured it out. :monkey1

I don't know...maybe it's me being overly hopeful, but to me it sounds like Darkman.
Clock ticking.... 99.9 minutes before the skin dissolves
Darkness setting on Crime.... he was a crime fighter
Do you fear this master of disguise.... He used disguises of his enemies to infiltrate and destroy from within.

Maybe, who knows. Also, he is owned by Universal.

Ok, I'm confused now...

It is either...

The Tick
Dr. Midnight
Darkman

lol :rotfl

Back