The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The code was SPKBAT536

If you put in the number 536 into the search box on the top of the site, see what happens!

And after the search was over, someone else mentioned this in chat. So I'm not the first to give it away ;)

Crap, I never would have thought of that. No wonder I can't win anything ths year. :D

You all realize that since we know this they are going to try and throw us off again... :lol

There is a trick to the jumble. We will get it.

I see the following words:

EVIL
EAGLE
ALGAE

I'm sure EVIL is in the code because everyone in chat was calling him evil.

ALGAE-3300-EVEVIJ0

does anyone know if those are all zeros or o's ?
anyone in the chat ask or will they tell?:confused:

ALGAE-3300-EVEVIJ0

does anyone know if those are all zeros or o's ?
anyone in the chat ask or will they tell?:confused:

Here's how this one works. Below is a Gift Card code worth $50 and valid on any Gift Code eligible product. The code is completely jumbled - meaning the letters, numbers and dashes are all mixed up. When ordered in the correct fashion, the Gift Code will give you a discount. To play this game, we suggest using our Gift Code Look-up page until you successfully discover the correct order. As a hint, Gift Codes always maintain the following format: XXX-XXXXX-XXXXXXXX. An additional hint, there are no letter O's in this gift card. And yes, we know this is going to take time (we hope!!!) Good luck!

:slap...........okay...........(retreating back into my dark lil corner feeling like a complete dip****)

From chat:
First 8 characters are:

EV3-EV003-

Hope this helps out. I am going to work and will miss out on everything else today(until 7 pm central) so good luck everyone!:D

Oh, and there are 40,320 combinations of the last 8 characters by the way.

From chat:
First 8 characters are:

EV3-EV003-

Hope this helps out. I am going to work and will miss out on everything else today(until 7 pm central) so good luck everyone!:D

Oh, and there are 40,320 combinations of the last 8 characters by the way.

:lol Those first 8 letters/numbers were the only ones I figured out because I have other gift cards that start out the same way. :lol Nice to know they are raising the amount because that contest is HARD!!

Back