The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well at least i got part of it right EV3-EV003-0 it was the last part that threw me for a loop.

oh well maybe next time. thanks for giving me an opportunity SS

I tried too hard, I thought the final eight were a LOTR name Scramble, obviously with out the zero.

OK, what did I say 10 pages back about Sideshow's marketing people knowing something we don't know?

PRAJI?!?

Sigh. I was actually going to order him until I saw that my total came to $72.00. I'll save my money (and valuable shelf space) for characters I actually give a hoot about.

No offense, Sideshow... I really liked Boushh and a bunch of the others and I'm sure you're doing the best you can with what you've got, but... PRAJI?!?

- J

Meh. Definitely not awesome. I'd even say lackluster :( Well... we got our first Stormtrooper from sideshow. Well... poo.

Still gona get him regardless.

I'm placing my money on Darkman .. that would go with that poll they had a while back .. if it is Darkman, hopefully there will be changeable heads (one with bandages and one without)

i was thinking it had leia in it.......so i was guessing from there.

& congrats mr. w !!!

:lol:lol I was thinking it had GALA in it......Yes, Congrats Mr. W!!! Only 5 gueses??? You are a very lucky freak!!! :rock I think I tried atleast 100 combinations. :lol I have no luck. :monkey2

Oh no... this thread is starting to sound like the Star Wars section?!?

Have we lost all of our Spooktakular cheer?!?

Oh no... this thread is starting to sound like the Star Wars section?!?

Have we lost all of our Spooktakular cheer?!?

No way!!! :rock :rock 2 more days and one of those prizes has my name written all over it!! So freaks beware!!! MWAAAHAHAHHAAA Jen is going to win SOMETHING!!!!!!!

does anyone know what time today they might post the winners of the subject 5 security guard?

No way!!! :rock :rock 2 more days and one of those prizes has my name written all over it!! So freaks beware!!! MWAAAHAHAHHAAA Jen is going to win SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Is your name written on there with a Sharpie? If it is I might have a hard time getting it off when I win.

What's left to announce? Two licenses, two 12" figures, and a whopping FIVE vinyl, plush and other imports?

I'm slightly underwhelmed, honestly. Unless there's an Indy or a Conan in there somewhere. Hopefully not plush, though.

I'm not feeling underwhelmed at all. I'm still as excited as day one and actually getting sad at thinking it will all be over soon... :(

Back