The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they put up the spook spokesman as one of the 12" figures on the spook product page now. one more spot left for something else. so i guess there wont be no new dead figures tomorrow then, unless its the last spot (but people said taht was for LOTR)

Its not LOTR, but it could be Darkman OR the Dead. Hmmmm...

but would they put out two of the same series during spook in the 1:6 section?

Two Shaun of the Dead, two aliens, many whatever the hecks from tonights newsletter, etc. So yeah they would, but since the final license hasn't been announced, it is probably Darkman 1:6 figures.

I agree with Bm. I think LOTR aint happening this spooktacular.

I think it'll be a dead. I am hoping the new license is a PF one, so it'll hold the 1:6 spot open for something from either Dead or LOTR... Since I honestly can't picture a 1:6 Darkman line, I am thinking it will be a Dead figure.

Dead Santa? :devil

ZLIKS????

Umm I get the Urban Vinyl thing but ZLIKS for Spook???

That is like going to a strip club to see Angelina Jolie Strip and having Rosie Odonell come out instead. :monkey1

I agree with Bm. I think LOTR aint happening this spooktacular.

I think it'll be a dead. I am hoping the new license is a PF one, so it'll hold the 1:6 spot open for something from either Dead or LOTR... Since I honestly can't picture a 1:6 Darkman line, I am thinking it will be a Dead figure.

Dead Santa? :devil

I don't think it'll be a 1:6 Darkman either.

The great lost PF:

imgp2931mu0.jpg

imgp2932ih9.jpg

imgp2936pw6.jpg

imgp2937zr9.jpg

imgp2938ou3.jpg

imgp2940cm5.jpg

imgp2941np8.jpg

And my new avatar:

imgp2943wh7.jpg

Damage. I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!

nice pics BUttmunch

I don't see how anyone could think it's not Darkman.

I mean, I understand not being interested in Darkman and I can understand the wishful thinking that would result from wanting one of the last Spooktacular slots turning out to be something you want but it's every bit as obvious as their "Fly" and "Shaun of the Dead" announcements.

Clock ticking: Darkman's skin only lasts 99 minutes

Crimefighter: obvious

Master of disguise: even more obvious.

"Shaun of the Dead" is a Universal property and so is "Darkman". They probably signed both deals at the same time.

Back