The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed my order earlier today and I used a gift card to bring him down closer to $100 shipped. :monkey3:D:monkey5

Did you really?

I actually went on its order page, put the GC number in... but I just couldn't pull the trigger... My wife would kill me if I spent $100 on it.

Anyone with a $100 GC, I will trade you my $50 for it.

Anyone? :monkey2:monkey2

Yeah Pix the only reason I could pull the trigger was because I had a $100 gift card from SDCC. Plus he was only $1 to ship because of the special. So I got him for $59 shipped after all discounts.

I'll take some pics after the newsletter goes up.

If he went up between 35-40% off I coud manage him too with my brother's $75 gift card.

Oh no!

I'm hooked on PF! :eek:

I must say I would pay full price for a Red Phantom PF though!

I was up early on, but I now I have a $50 card, and I HAVE to use it.

It is either this or Jabba. :confused:

Thats precisely why I can't buy LAM. My GC is only $50... If he would only come down to 50% off... Then I could do it.

If I don't see anything else I like more, I'm thinking about getting him with a $75 off card, bringing it around $80-$85 shipped. Can't hold onto these cards forever, but I was hoping for more to go on sale, and a few have dissapeared already.

they put up the spook spokesman as one of the 12" figures on the spook product page now. one more spot left for something else. so i guess there wont be no new dead figures tomorrow then, unless its the last spot (but people said taht was for LOTR)

Back