The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now here's my dilemma, I found it but I got it already... Go get it! :D

Well whaddya know? For the first time in all of my Spooktaculars, I actually found and won something. Neato!

The weird thing was... I went to the main page for this license and it said "Sorry if you missed out on..." and listed this item. So it was the last one I tried!

- J

Well whaddya know? For the first time in all of my Spooktaculars, I actually found and won something. Neato!

The weird thing was... I went to the main page for this license and it said "Sorry if you missed out on..." and listed this item. So it was the last one I tried!

- J

Congrats !!!

:chew:chew

We're sorry! If you missed out on finding the 'Clone Trooper VCD (Vinyl Collectible Doll)' from The Lord of the Rings, there will be one more opportunity for other free items during Spooktacular 2007! Better luck next time!

Classic!! :lol:lol:lol

Oh, and snagged it. Don't have this one in my collection yet of freebies.

Wow, that went fast! The one this morning went almost an hour... :monkey5

Well went to check out and I just barely missed it!! :monkey2:monkey2 Oh well...I won one of those earlier and I have one already so I suppose I don't really need 3 of them. :lol :lol But can I just say I REALLY REALLY HATE MY BOSS' COMPUTER - IT'S SO DANG SLOW!!!! and I thought Macs were supposed to be the ****......give me my pc anyday over this thing. :lol :lol

and I thought Macs were supposed to be the ****......give me my pc anyday over this thing.

Careful now. Not saying I don't agree with you, but MAC people are more volitile than Star Wars fans.

- J

orcmuzzleef0.jpg

We're sorry! If you missed out on finding the 'Clone Trooper VCD (Vinyl Collectible Doll)' from The Lord of the Rings, there will be one more opportunity for other free items during Spooktacular 2007! Better luck next time!

That must be in the super extended edition. :lol

Back