The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fairly certain I heard somewhere we were getting another Dead figure before Spook was through. :confused::confused::confused:

There were two Criswell predictions .. one is Darkman (now announced), the other was about a wandering tortured soul .. I'd say that isn't Indy .. should be a new member of the dead ...

Well Indy is a wandering tortured soul. He's always complaining about lost artifacts that should be in museums, And do you see the hell he endures for those trinkets? I'd say he's been tortured enough... KALI MA!!! :lol

I suppose The Dead would be more Spooktac-appropo. Is a 2nd SW 12" completely out of the question? (Not to bring up the tortured soul/Vader theory again.)

I suppose The Dead would be more Spooktac-appropo. Is a 2nd SW 12" completely out of the question? (Not to bring up the tortured soul/Vader theory again.)

The predicition mentioned "anomaly" (sp?) again .. The first time it ended up being a Dead figure ...

What are the exact words of the Criswell Prediction? I'm at work and can't listen to it :(

Does anyone think the last figure could be a LOTR figure. Maybe a Ringwraith, they are tortured souls.

DON'T GET MY HOPES UP!!!!

yeah I thought about it too and I've tryed to be optimistic about getting a new 12" especially after the leaked gandalf pic. I think you could definently consider gollum and the wraiths tortured souls maybe even stretching it a bit Gandalf could fit but I think that might be too much of a force.

While I don't collect the dead I'm thinking since it is spooktacular and the only other dead they had was only 300 I'm thinking it will be another dead.

Here is the text of the other prediction

I am channeling a unusual anomaly, I feel a wandering tortured soul, a grotesque accident, beware my friends this is not for the faint of heart.

Based on this, I would think it is going to be something very ugly .. Gotta be a Dead figure

Well if it's a DEAD figure, I hope they announce it soon. I'm going to be in and out all day and I would be SO BUMMED if this sold out while I was running errands for work. :monkey2:monkey2

Back