The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...an unusual anomaly...a wandering, tortured soul... a grotesque accident..

Maybe we're getting a Vintage Universal Monster like Frankenstein's creature or the Wolf Man! Larry Talbot was certainly a tortured soul, and the Monster had a tendency to wander around whenever he got loose.

A revival of the UM 1:6 line would certainly be an "unusual" anomaly ;). Or would it be more akin to a grotesque accident!!?! :lol

I want a dead, slutty, prostitute Zombie!

Dead with too much make-up and fishnet stockings with the herpes just jumpin' off her skanky butt!

I'm just going to try the code on the stuff I want. No sense wasting time to win something I don't care about.

I want a dead, slutty, prostitute Zombie!

Dead with too much make-up and fishnet stockings with the herpes just jumpin' off her skanky butt!

That is a great idea. I for one hope they make a teenage pregnant zombie, of course it would have to be a mexican teen zombie. :lol

It's ok folks I'm mexican so I can say this sorta thing......I crossed the river across the border on my moms back and Elian Gonzalez is somehow related to my family. That little Cuban ***** still owes me 5 pesos. :monkey1

my clue is. its the same stuff that they have been offering for free this whole time.

"go that way really fast. if something gets in your way.. turn"
-charles du mar

Back