The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this was the last freebie and they've made all the product announcements, but is there anything else coming up before it officially ends? (Contests to enter, etc?)

One of the news posts said that there would be atleast a couple more contests to enter..

What is black and white friday?

"Black Friday" is the day after thanksgiving. Usually called that by retailers b/c it puts them "back in the black" (i.e. not "in the red") financially. This is probably Sideshow's version of Black Friday.

FREE Gift Codes to whoever wants them, I'm unable to use them since already used from specific promotion (at least that's what the site is telling me):

$20 from star wars 30 = CIV-SWC47-MQ5KY3SF - USED
$10 from star wars 30 = CC7-CC726-VOP0DL9E - Used

Please post when used so others don't waste their time.

Cheers.

Edit: YOU should be able to use, I just can't use because I've already used other codes from same promo. Worth a shot.

Last edited:
FREE Gift Codes to whoever wants them, I'm unable to use them since already used from specific promotion (at least that's what the site is telling me):

$20 from star wars 30 = CIV-SWC47-MQ5KY3SF
$10 from star wars 30 = CC7-CC726-VOP0DL9E

Please post when used so others don't waste their time.

Cheers.

Edit: YOU should be able to use, I just can't use because I've already used other codes from same promo. Worth a shot.

Thanks man. Used the $20 to get MOS helm for $10. Thanks again :rock:rock:rock

What a fun Spooktakular... so many great giveaways (big prizes still to be awarded) and some great new products and licenses.

And my favorite the promise of more (and varied) 1/6 figures to come!!! Great work Sideshow :rock

What a fun Spooktakular... so many great giveaways (big prizes still to be awarded) and some great new products and licenses.

And my favorite the promise of more (and varied) 1/6 figures to come!!! Great work Sideshow :rock

you know despite some complaints i think this years was way kick a$$......i enjoyed it more than last year , but i was able to spend more time at the computer than i had last year, that may have something to do with it.

I don't collect The Dead line, but I have to say that Subject 805 is so grotesquely fun that I think he's the best one in the whole line so far.

Spook was fun. I didn't pre-order anything, and the only new license announced I'm truly excited about is Darkman. But I did add some things to my collection. I focused mainly on LOTR; I got two items on discount and snagged a freebie, so I can't complain.

Back