The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A huge THANK YOU to Sideshow and especially the web team, Chris, Dusty, Marc, Corie and Dennis, and to the guys that answered questions in chat, Brant, Heath, Scott, Jared, Mat, Quoc, and Travis! This was a great Spooktacular as always and it help make for a great vacation! Good to "talk" to a lot of you Freaks in chat, hope to meet some of you at SDCC or see you on the board! Good night Mrs. Calabash, where ever you are!

Last edited:
THANKS FOR A GREAT SPOOKTACULAR SIDESHOW!!!
:clap:clap:clap

AGREED WHOLEHEARTEDLY! This was my 2nd Spooktacular, and was just as awesome, if not better, than last year! It was well organized, a lot of fun, and had TOOOO many great deals (I spent way more than I should have). Kudos to Dusty, Chris, Dennis, Marc, Corie, all of the special guests, and the entire staff of Sideshow for putting on this great event, and for making the AWESOME products! You guys help make collecting FUN! I see no other company that goes out of their way to do this. You guys :rock :rock :rock
Now, time to party! :mexwave :blissy :ted
:fireworks

I WON THE HELLBOY STATUE!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock THIS SPOOKTACULAR WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! 2 FREEBIES (LOTR HELMS), ONE HELLBOY STATUE, AND LOTS OF PRE-ORDERS!!!!! THANKS SIDESHOW!!!!

I also want to give my appreciation to all Sideshow staff. We Freaks do really appreciate everything you do for us.

Spooktacular was a blast. I truly enjoyed the chats. Although I zoomed in and out and wasn't always chatting, I was watching all the shinanigans....as was Chris.

And I cannot forget my fellow Freaks... Thanks to all you Freaks (and you know who you are) for entertaining me for the last nine days. I'm sure Lonnie has a lot of blackmail material to share with you all.

Spooktacular ROCKS!

Kongrats Jen!!!

Glad a Krusader won one!!!

Even though Sideshow kan never be forgiven for their lakk of a Medieval F'n Kurgan...

This Spooktakular they have kicked many an ass and brought awesome new produkts!!!​

Thanks for all of the effort Sideshow, hopefully life can allow me to get more involved next year, but I really enjoyed when I could participate, and the Criswell videos were a highlight, a really nice way to tease at the upcoming announcements, they were a little obscure, but not so challenging you couldn't feel pretty confident you knew what it was talking about. The product videos were a great feature too. Thank you for this, and for always looking out for the collector, you understand us, cater to us and support us, THANKS!

Wait, are you guys saying that it's over??? :monkey2

Oh, yeah, that means I get to sleep :rock

So, thanks for everything guys, it was fun again, and we are already making plans for next year! Believe us, you haven't seen the last of Mort ;)

P.S. Is this the longest thread ever? :rock

This was a great October, a fun Spooktacular with Sideshow, and my Red Sox won another pennant, woo-hoo!!!

Wait, are you guys saying that it's over??? :monkey2

Oh, yeah, that means I get to sleep :rock

So, thanks for everything guys, it was fun again, and we are already making plans for next year! Believe us, you haven't seen the last of Mort ;)

P.S. Is this the longest thread ever? :rock

It's definitely one of the best threads ever! You guys at Sideshow did a great job this year! Spooktacular rocks! :rock

Screw you, Sideshow. I won bugger-all... :emperor ... not once in all my Spooktaculars ... :( On top of being totally snubbed during the flash-fiction contest, I'm starting to sense a conspiracy. :lightsabe

Seriously, though: Great stuff with the introduction of Mort, loved Criswell (what a throwback!), and the generous giveaways ran the gamut, eh? :rock Everyone should be pleased.

Except, you know, me. :rolleyes: 'Cause I didn't win anything ... AGAIN!!! :monkey4

That's the last time I submit a nude photo of myself with my collection of 12" Star War figures... :wave

From post#1

....There's gonna be some cool stuff launching with today's newsletter that will start giving some hints and really begin the buzz, so what better time to launch this potentially massive thread, eh? Let's break some records this year (but please try to keep the :rock :rock :rock posts to a minimum... significant and helpful info only, please :)) ...

Last years Official Spooktacular thread topped off at 2,456 posts. I'd say we broke that record in half.

:rock :rock :rock

I WON THE HELLBOY STATUE!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock THIS SPOOKTACULAR WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! 2 FREEBIES (LOTR HELMS), ONE HELLBOY STATUE, AND LOTS OF PRE-ORDERS!!!!! THANKS SIDESHOW!!!!

3 People from WA and I wasn't one of them... Bummer. Congrats Jen.. cool prize.

3 People from WA and I wasn't one of them... Bummer. Congrats Jen.. cool prize.

Wow just noticed that two winners were from Seattle!! :lol :lol :lol The other WA winner got the Herman Munster piece. Wow.....Washington really represented this Spooktacular - we had a LOT of winners from the Pacific NW!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Back