The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spooktacular is now officially over... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

All I have to say is that I was very happy with all the events that happened this week, and very satisfied with the freebies, despite the fact I missed out on quite a few of them. I will say this year was better than the last.

And now to finally rest up and sleep a week's worth.

Sure I missed out on some free goodies or rerelease of some zombies, but for the most part the event was pretty fun. Shame its done with, but now I dont have to stay glued to the PC waiting for an update on the spookpage.

Sure I missed out on some free goodies or rerelease of some zombies, but for the most part the event was pretty fun. Shame its done with, but now I dont have to stay glued to the PC waiting for an update on the spookpage.

True. Now it is time for some much needed sleep!! :sleep :sleep :sleep

Well, hell.... I am drunk on a Friday night after Spooktacular and I am feeling very generous.

Here I am offering two gift cards from Dragon*con, so have at it:

First one is for $15: FH7-21A63-SQMA7CLY

The second one is for $20: FNV-U39C5-ORY4QV24 -- (or is it "0RY4QV24??)-- (try either) I can't tell in my state of.... you know. *hic*

Let me know you crazy kids!! :rock2 :rock2

Well, hell.... I am drunk on a Friday night after Spooktacular and I am feeling very generous.

Here I am offering two gift cards from Dragon*con, so have at it:

First one is for $15: FH7-21A63-SQMA7CLY

The second one is for $20: FNV-U39C5-ORY4QV24 -- (or is it "0RY4QV24??)-- (try either) I can't tell in my state of.... you know. *hic*

Let me know you crazy kids!! :rock2 :rock2

I used the $20. Thanks, Boba! :rock

I wanted to get in a late THANK YOU as well to Sideshow and everyone on the freaks board and in chat. You guys all rock!!! I won my first contest ever from Sideshow (can't wait for that twisted rabbit) and got 5 things free and ordered at least 6 other items all in a span of 9 days!!! Good thing I work now as I would have never done this last year when I was a broke pharmacy student.

Thanks again!

What a blast !! I had a great time all week !!!

I was on the fence about ording some things but after talking to the little woman I think I am going to just pony up the dough . .

Is the $.99 shipping good till midnight tonight ? or is it all over and done with ?

well they updated the "winners list" and i didn't win anything this year BUT thanks to MicroJow for the $75 gift card! good times, good times.

Back