The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, thanks for a grand Spooktacular, Sideshow! I'm still far from thrilled with your choices of product but the webparty was fun.

Just announce some new LOTR, main character SW and a Jason or two sooner rather than later, mkay?

:)

- J

Oh ya!! Love Hellboy and I have several of the 18" and other hellboy figures but not this one. This would be an awesome addition to the hellboy corner!!:monkey5 :monkey5

Thank you Sideshow for a fabulous Spooktacular!

Its been a great time and this has been a great place to spend it.

I'm not done working yet, but when I am I'm having a beer for all of us.

This Spooktacular was far better then last years. Some great new licenses, a nice selection of new horror themed product announcements and quite a few of them 1:6 figures!
There was also no annoying scavenger hunt this year which drove me nuts in previous Spooks. And the contests were much more enjoyable this year.
And I loved the Criswell prediction and product videos!!
THANKS FOR A GREAT SPOOKTACULAR SIDESHOW!!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I sooooo want to win one of the Hellboy statues. I've been an HB fan for almost a decade now. That statue was my second choice for using my GC behind the Freddy PF. I would easily give up all my freebies for it...

This Spooktacular was far better then last years. Some great new licenses, a nice selection of new horror themed product announcements and quite a few of them 1:6 figures!
There was also no annoying scavenger hunt this year which drove me nuts in previous Spooks. And the contests were much more enjoyable this year.
And I loved the Criswell prediction and product videos!!
THANKS FOR A GREAT SPOOKTACULAR SIDESHOW!!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Ditto, great job SS.

This Spooktacular was pretty good, I liked the new features that they had, Criswell and whatnot. The announcements are definitely better. I wish we had the Scavenger Hunt, but it's been pretty involved.

The only real problem with this year was that most of the free stuff was the same stuff from last year, but hopefully it won't last through next year and it'll be even better.

Just felt I needed to show this again. This is a great pic by Buttmunch:

imgp2940cm5.jpg

IT WAS A GREAT SPOOKTACULAR AND KRUSADE KLAIMED MANY HEADS UPON THEIR DARK SWORDS!!!! AS PREDIKTED, THE KRUSADE KLEANED UP AND DID VERY NICE FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

Back