The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Clay.....that's a good one Josh.

My wife literally asks me everyday since Spook ended "So, what's in the mail for today?" :lol

The only thing I have coming right now is a Buck body. And I got that for free with .99 shipping. I'm still waiting for an invoice to see what's on there.

Maybe I was charged $12 for Bespin Luke. :D

How did you get it for free with 99 cent shipping? Free items are not eligible for 99 cent shipping...

Just out of curiosity, did anyone win more than one contest? I thought it was possible, but I didn't see the same name crop up twice on the winners list. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with winning one thing, but if it wasn't possible to win more than one, I wouldn't have bothered entering the other contests after my first win.

Yes, it was possible to win multiple contests, but not more than one contest per day. So you could technically win a contest each day of Spooktacular. The only person I know that won two contests is Swabie. He won both very early in Spooktacular then never won again... It was tougher to win this year. Sideshow is building up a larger client base (which is great!) but obviously that lowers the odds of winning. Last year I won 3 or 4 contests--I was very lucky. This year I won only one, but it was a good one (Herman Munster Electric Tiki). Even if I hadn't won any contests, I wouldn't complain. It was still a lot of fun, and I got some freebies and purchased some items at bargain prices. No other company would do anything like Spooktacular--just another reason why SSC rocks!

...although I did not win alot like the most of you, I think I am a WINNER still. I got to meet new friends and such.

I just received my SSE LAM, saved big with gift card and sale price.
Next to come are insane rabbits next week. Ash came as well but he
was a regular order.

I won a rabbit on a contest but have not received email confirmation yet.
Usually that takes longer to get here.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on an email notification for the Subject 5 I won...

Cool...I won a hat with my "Pumpkimus Prime"

Congrats Lonnie on winning the hat, I know you really wanted it...also congrats to J.Scott for the win!!!

You have won the Orange Jacket, there is only 1 other to have such a jacket and that's ME...welcome to the club!!!

:D:D:D

Cool...I won a hat with my "Pumpkimus Prime"

Congrats Lonnie on winning the hat, I know you really wanted it...also congrats to J.Scott for the win!!!

You have won the Orange Jacket, there is only 1 other to have such a jacket and that's ME...welcome to the club!!!

:D:D:D

Thanks! and congrats again on your win last year! I'm not sure I ever realized that was you!

A lot of decent pumpkins lost their lives because of my entry...

46b17ae5.jpg

36b33980.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Back