The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i'm guessing they'll at least announce 1 12" figure since there are 6 days left and 6 spots other then that it looks like it might be a slow one for news although it is only noon.

You can't go by slots and days, they announced 2 maquettes with The Fly in one day, and 3 slots went to SAW products yesterday, it'll be what it'll be, we can only sit back and enjoy the ride.

How do you know it's tomorrow? I want to go watch football, but don't want to miss a chance to get a dead figure.

same here, i want to leave the pc to do a few other things but dont wanna miss a chance for a new zombie. sucks i got work the next few days....why couldnt my vacation have been this week and not next :(

Ahhh... new chriswell. " the future approaches, and so does a redheaded man in white and his bumbling companion. Fear not, unless you are those of the Dead"

Yeah, I'd say that's a new dead hint.

Criswell's prediction on the video features page. Like all the others it said all will be reavealed tomorrow.

I saw todays announcement and not impressed Alien Grid creature.
Boring. And some predator props up for pre order.

Back